"World Peace..." singles with "French mix" b sides on amazon.fr

Ah. What a bummer.

Hmmm. I have not received one of these emails from Bengans informing me of a refund! Hopefully it's forthcoming...

Every time I see "Bengans" in print I see it as "Bennigans" the Irish themed restaurant that is no longer around (I don't think?)

There is at least one Bennigans in the Philippines. I saw it a couple of months ago, it's in a mall in Makati City. I have never eaten there

An email I received from www.bengans.se on 15th Oct re: Morrissey singles

"We just recieved an answer from Universal Music telling us that this release has been temporary put on hold, and they suspect that these items won't be released. We apologise for the inconvenience. I have issued a full refund for these items.

Vänligen/Kind Regards,

Bengans Postorder
Stigbergstorget 1
41463 GÖTEBORG

Tel +46 (31)425223 Wednesday - Friday 10-12 Am

http://www.bengans.se
"

They dont have a listing on their site anymore either. CR
http://www.bengans.se/artist.aspx?Currency=sek&language=en&artist=Morrissey&section=music

A full refund has appeared on my bank statement as expected. CR

Hmmm. I have not received one of these emails from Bengans informing me of a refund! Hopefully it's forthcoming...

I emailed them directly and asked for any news and they sent the reply about the Universal update and the refund. It wasn't a general email being sent to all customers though such an email would probably have been forthcoming. Have you received an email yet? Check your bank statement for the refund, mine has appeared. CR

I emailed them directly and asked for any news and they sent the reply about the Universal update and the refund. It wasn't a general email being sent to all customers though such an email would probably have been forthcoming. Have you received an email yet? Check your bank statement for the refund, mine has appeared. CR

That's good to know, thanks!! I'll check my statement.

Finally watched the Bennigans commercial. Excellent.

Did you fall into a YouTube commercial vortex after?

I really wish these french mixes would see the light of day.

The nearest we came was the One Of Our Own french mix for the nixed Bullfighter Dies vinyl single.

I hope so. I was just talking about how I wish that 10" EP for WPINOYB contained the 6 b-sides instead of just 4 songs from the LP.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom