"World Peace..." singles with "French mix" b sides on amazon.fr

I will buy these singles ofcourse. I am a completist.

With these singles my collection will be complete for the next 5 years. Woohoooo!!

You call him (or her) a c*** and overlook the c***iest comment of all "Are you jealous of Morrissey? Is your negativity towards him due to sexual frustration you have towards him?" I see nothing c***y about MS post.

July 2014 was certainly a bad month for quality members to join. Did some institution suddenly get wi-fi or what?

What? What? WHAT?!

Yes - I read the news blurb about the singles and posted my thoughts. That does not change the fact that most people, including me, will find the news of these singles not very interesting.

What - you think folks are going to be excited by these singles and run to the shops in masses?

People on this site are so frustratingly stupid, vile, and boring.

Please people, THINK before you post.

MS

You completely avoided answering the question of way someone who thinks Morrisey sucks would bother following his career and post comments about him on a blog unless they are completely pathetic with nothing else to do.

You call him (or her) a c*** and overlook the c***iest comment of all "Are you jealous of Morrissey? Is your negativity towards him due to sexual frustration you have towards him?" I see nothing c***y about MS post.

The point isn't his post. The point is if he thinks Morrissey sucks then why bother following day to day news and posting comments? I'm intrigued on what makes a person do this, there are a million things he can do with his time than this. Therefore, i can't give credibility to someone so pathetic.

Last edited:
Where does it say these are physical releases?

These could just be digital downloads, right?

The point isn't his post. The point is if he thinks Morrissey sucks then why bother following day to day news and posting comments? I'm intrigued on what makes a person do this, there are a million things he can do with his time than this. Therefore, i can't give credibility to someone so pathetic.

wanker

July 2014 was certainly a bad month for quality members to join. Did some institution suddenly get wi-fi or what?

Phew! I joined in June :)

Is it so difficult for your small mind to comprehend that I think Morrissey's personality and recent decisions suck?? I like his music, but he has turned into a complete wanker. That's my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read what I write or respond. Is that too complex for your simple mind?

Really? Where does one find the "French" mixes on download?

Who is the moron? Nasty boy!

"French" mixes my arse, they'll be same as the album versions (maybe an added jingle & jangle here and there) and same artwork no doubt, morrisseys a money grabbing whore

Back
Top Bottom