"World Peace..." reviews (Independent.ie, FasterLouder, Seattle Music Insider, Globes, Divirta-se)

Links posted by Belligerent Ghoul:

Light that never goes out has now lost its glow by Eamon Sweeney - Independent.ie
Morrissey's return to the music world is great news for fans . . . just don't expect to be wowed by his latest lyrical 'genius'

Review by Andrew P Street (0 of 10 stars) - FasterLouder
Despite a chequered solo career, World Peace is None of Your Business is something genuinely amazing: the objectively worst thing Morrissey has ever done

Review by Brent Stavig - Seattle Music Insider
Morrissey’s tenth solo album is an odd hodge-podge of studio tinkering, random sound effects, half-completed songs, Spanish guitar, and brilliant vocals...

Review by Sharon Moldavi - Globes (Hebrew)

Morrissey resgata origens e explora novos sons em 'World peace is none of your business' by Mariana Peixoto - Divirta-se (Portuguese)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "World Peace..." reviews (Independent.ie, FasterLouder, Seattle Music Insider, Globes,

I do all of these things. I even find time to beat women up in religious buildings and slaughter bulls in arenas for adoring crowds at weekends.

And it's never done me any harm.
Hey, me too!
I also kiss people all over the place, like Stanmore, Bunny and Chudleigh.

Re: Article: "World Peace..." reviews (Independent.ie, FasterLouder, Seattle Music Insider, Globes,

I'm still trying to write a review for my blog, I'll post it on here when it's done. Do love the album though, I have a feeling it's going to be a long waffly review.

It's finally done! I'll just post the link rather than trying to summarise my thoughts here... http://occasionallyopinionated.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/world-peace-is-none-of-your-business-review/

^^^^^
Thanks for taking the time and effort to compose your own review. :thumb:

Thanks guys. :o It took me about a week to get it all done because I've never written about music long-form before, but having just finished uni I was desperate to write a few thousand words about something that wasn't Georgian literature or Macbeth. :p Plus, I really love the album.

Thanks guys. :o It took me about a week to get it all done because I've never written about music long-form before, but having just finished uni I was desperate to write a few thousand words about something that wasn't Georgian literature or Macbeth. :p Plus, I really love the album.

If its a positive review, then it's a bad review.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom