"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" promo video

I think I like this…this is strange even by Morrissey standards. The strange woman with the box full of flowers and lyrics reminds me a little bit of David Lynch bit, but than I said that about David Bowie's "The Stars Are Out Tonight."

I think that woman is Nancy Sinatra! Maybe Tom Jones will guest on the next promo vid :)

it's Nancy Sinatra IMHO with the case.

Indeed an odd promo, but o.t.o.h. I kinda like it, it's so not Morrissey

thanks for putting this up so swiftly Viva Hate

'and they say he's mentall'...

It is just a little strange him speaking those words wearing that very expensive tux. Is it supposed to be ironic?

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" promo video

It is just a little strange him speaking those words wearing that very expensive tux. Is it supposed to be ironic?

No, it's just meant to be enjoyed by people with a modicum of intelligence and/or a sense of humor...which I realize cancels you out, but let me explain it to you nonetheless because I'm in a good mood:

He doesn't need to dress like Huckleberry Finn in order for the words to be true. Morrissey-rich is not rich-rich. His tuxedo does not negate what he is saying.

Then again I'm talking to somebody who made a signature pic for The Bullfighter Dies out of, wait for it, a bull attacking a bullfighter. With a slasher movie font.

Must...speak...slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
...when he first opens the briefcase I keep thinking of Pulp Fiction.

No, it's just meant to be enjoyed by people with a modicum of intelligence and/or a sense of humor...which I realize cancels you out, but let me explain it to you nonetheless because I'm in a good mood:

He doesn't need to dress like Huckleberry Finn in order for the words to be true. Morrissey-rich is not rich-rich. His tuxedo does not negate what he is saying.

Then again I'm talking to somebody who made a signature pic for The Bullfighter Dies out of, wait for it, a bull attacking a bullfighter. With a slasher movie font.

Must...speak...slowly.
:lbf:

*Bows in admiration*

The new single is wonderful and this promo video is a lovely surprise, it's great to see Moz enjoying himself.
Can't wait for the album, literally cannot wait.

This sounds a lot like Sir John Betjeman's reading of "A Child Ill."

And if he wanted to get my attention, he got it. Is he being wry and tongue in cheek, or is he serious. I hope to God it's the former.

I love the smile on his face around the 1:17 mark.

"f*** you; I'm Morrissey and I know what I'm doing."

That promo vid is so strange and weird and funny; it's the best vid he's released since IBEH and he's not even singing on it!

The woman is of course Nancy Sinatra and the promo is very cool, totally unexpected, I really like it. I think he must have had a really good time shooting it, you can almost see him smiling a few times.

Oh you poor little humasexual ! Writing songs is none of your of business and it's been none of your business for a long time and now, it now seems promos and P R are none of your business as well oh you poor little humasexual !
Good luck harvest records your gonna need someone on your side.

Benny-the-British-Butcherss

I though that was so incredibly cool!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom