"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses (select countries)

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

Wish they did an MP3 deluxe, CD and vinyl deal without the need for a tee, poster and other stuff.

Ah well. Think I'll end up buying the CD album and the bonus tracks as MP3's.

I guess this is kind of semantics or meaningless to some people but do we know if the ultimate bundle or premium box set bundle are actually a box set? Like all these items come in a special box or it's just a bunch of stuff that you'll get together but not really part of a box? To me it actually makes a difference so just trying to clarify. If it's a special package that makes it truly a box set, I'd order that. Otherwise, if I'm just going to get all these things (lyric sheets, lithograph, poster) along with my LP and CD but not as an actual special package, then I really just need the LP and CD and can save my money. Thanks if anyone knows (and can understand my question).

In the UK store it does seem to be 'boxed' apart from the shirt + poster parts, contents of the Uber Deluxe for 70 quid are -

"Box Set (containing vinyl with digital card, standard CD, album litho and lyrics)
Deluxe Digital Album
T-shirt
Poster featuring your and other fans' names!"

https://store.universalmusic.com/mo...-Uber-Deluxe-Bundle/3C9O0000000?vib=78023647A

Waldo

As you sow, so shall you reap. You know who you are.

Ultimate, and American Express will charge the fack back out of them if I'm not pleased.

Settled and sorted.

In the UK store it does seem to be 'boxed' apart from the shirt + poster parts, contents of the Uber Deluxe for 70 quid are -

"Box Set (containing vinyl with digital card, standard CD, album litho and lyrics)
Deluxe Digital Album
T-shirt
Poster featuring your and other fans' names!"

https://store.universalmusic.com/mo...-Uber-Deluxe-Bundle/3C9O0000000?vib=78023647A

Waldo

It just "says" box set as it does in the rest of the world store. Still no pic of a box, and it's also called a bundle which sounds very un box set like. Wow you guys in the UK are paying through the nose for the uber set. You are paying the equivalent of $125 AUD and you don't get the signed book or the lyric sheets but you do on the other site for an extra $25 AUD.

Wish they did an MP3 deluxe, CD and vinyl deal without the need for a tee, poster and other stuff.

Ah well. Think I'll end up buying the CD album and the bonus tracks as MP3's.

I too would have loved the bundle you mention as I am not totally in love with the art work and certainly don't want to wear it on my chest and I'm not a fan of black music t shirts. Morrissey's t shirts have always looked better on white. I will just order the vinyl and pick up the CD locally.

They may release a deluxe CD later down the track. Remember the deluxe Quarry release quite a bit after quarry came out and it had all the B sides on a second disc with a silver cover?

Last edited:
Yeah I'd imagine that will happen - if it is a success.

If anything, these gimmicks have almost persuaded me to just illegally download the extra tracks! But in the main, I'm sure they will all make a bit of a killing by doing it this way, so fair enough!

I've ordered my ultimate bundle! I can't wait!

Yeah I'd imagine that will happen - if it is a success.

If anything, these gimmicks have almost persuaded me to just illegally download the extra tracks! But in the main, I'm sure they will all make a bit of a killing by doing it this way, so fair enough!

Amazon German and France are listing a deluxe cd - presumably with the extra tracks - http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...=B00KAMX1KY&linkCode=as2&tag=superdeluxe0c-21

As there's no autograph in the UK bundles and the artwork is not inspiring me to need it on a t shirt or litho I'll just get this as I'm sure it'll be on amazon uk soon. It is about the music afterall.

Waldo

For the posters it says "note that names will be included at the sole discretion of Universal Music Group"

I wonder if there is a chance that your name won't make it to the poster. I'm getting it as a gift for my sister and that would be lame if it was excluded.

Any thoughts on this?

Yes but still no track listing that proves it actually is deluxe. It could still be a standard CD with a download for extra tracks. I think I'll let someone else order first to see what's what.

Hopefully a track listing will confirm it soon. The 'uber/ultimate' bundles are poorly named as completists will still have to buy this cd version separately - which I suppose is the point.

Luckily I have some friends in the US so that I could order the Autographed book bundle.

Looks like Morrissey carefully handpicked the countries that could benefit this offer. Europe is now the third world.

not sure if anyone will see this, but has anyone used this site before? i placed an order for the ultimate bundle right as it was announced, but my bank just sent me an email saying they were sending me a new debit card because my credit card info may have been compromised. (im aware it could have been somewhere else) but i'm just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this site or is having problems as well. i just need to see whether i should change my order's payment info when i get my new card or if it's just too good to be true.. i really want this bundle and i just hope it's not too good to be true...any advice would be great. thank you

not sure if anyone will see this, but has anyone used this site before? i placed an order for the ultimate bundle right as it was announced, but my bank just sent me an email saying they were sending me a new debit card because my credit card info may have been compromised. (im aware it could have been somewhere else) but i'm just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this site or is having problems as well. i just need to see whether i should change my order's payment info when i get my new card or if it's just too good to be true.. i really want this bundle and i just hope it's not too good to be true...any advice would be great. thank you

actually nevermind friends, i forgot that they don't charge your credit card until they ship so it couldn't have been them..someone else is the culprit!
but still curious to see if people have had good experience with this site. again, i just don't want this to be too good to be true, yknow?

For the posters it says "note that names will be included at the sole discretion of Universal Music Group"

I wonder if there is a chance that your name won't make it to the poster. I'm getting it as a gift for my sister and that would be lame if it was excluded.

Any thoughts on this?

I was thinking they had to stick that in there so people wouldn't try to be funny and put down "Mike Hunt" and things like that

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

Hello 'Harvest Records'.

Can you add a 24 Bit / 96 kHz HDtacks/Blue-Ray audio option to these packages in time for Pono?
Thanks

Best wishes
Sharon.

^^^^This! I was hoping he would jump on the limited edition with Pono.

The autograph alone is worth $125 in my opinion. People sell it for more than that. I'll never sell mine.

Back
Top Bottom