"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses (select countries)

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

I'll probably grab the vinyl/deluxe digital album package.

Also, did anyone else notice the "artwork is subject to change" note at the bottom of the page? Maybe we haven't seen the final album cover image, after all.

I'll probably grab the vinyl/deluxe digital album package.

Also, did anyone else notice the "artwork is subject to change" note at the bottom of the page? Maybe we haven't seen the final album cover image, after all.

It will be the 'professional' version, not the 'home computer' one. "my life is Photo-Shop-era!"

best wishes
Sharon

I like how 5 out of 9 pre-order packages include at least two versions of the album...
057.jpg

holy shit that is a lot of stuff

I wonder what the fan name stuff is all about.

Last edited:

holy shit that is a lot of stuff

Yes, interesting to speculate what the 'fan' name stuff is all about.

Perhaps he wants the name of everyone here on a list so he can add them to 'banned unpersons' in the Audience at gigs? There's the 'Pit List' and there's the Super-Exclusive 'Banned List' which is DavidT and.....about 20-30 other people. But it's probably rising by the hour.

best wishes
Sharon

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

I really like some of the initiatives Harvest have taken with promoting this album. It seems like within Harvest there is someone who 'gets' Morrissey.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello 'Harvest Records'.

Can you add a 24 Bit / 96 kHz HDtacks/Blue-Ray audio option to these packages in time for Pono?
Thanks

Best wishes
Sharon.

Last edited:
http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey

In the US, there are 9 packages available, the Ultimate Bundle is available for $149.98:

Pre-Order - Ships on or before July 15, 2014

The limited edition box includes:

• AUTOGRAPHED copy of the UK Penguin Classics version of Morrissey’s Autobiography!
  • Lithograph
  • 12 lyric sheets
  • Standard CD
  • Vinyl
  • Deluxe digital album

Plus exclusive t-shirt & poster featuring YOUR and other fans' names within artwork.

Pre-order the new album and get an instant MP3 download of the song “World Peace Is None Of Your Business.”

*Artwork is subject to change.

wpinoyb_bonus.jpg

UPDATE May 15:

Bundles for UK and EU are available at the Universal store now, link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited by a moderator:
25 bucks ain't bad for an album and a tshirt.

too bad he won't personalize the records like Kristeen Young does :rolleyes::crazy:

Attachments

• 1491708_10100795416027018_8582812930166111560_n.jpg
    1491708_10100795416027018_8582812930166111560_n.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 26
Offering signed copies of 'Autobiography' as a lure to buy the other stuff....

It's a bit Partridge. Maybe he should throw a Mag-Lite torch in there. Anything to save unsold copies being recycled into a tressle table for use in a home for battered women....

Yes, interesting to speculate what the 'fan' name stuff is all about.

Perhaps he wants the name of everyone here on a list so he can add them to 'banned unpersons' in the Audience at gigs? There's the 'Pit List' and there's the Super-Exclusive 'Banned List' which is DavidT and.....about 20-30 other people. But it's probably rising by the hour.

best wishes
Sharon

Perhaps there is an exclusive bar somewhere that fits about , oh I don't know, a dozen people maybe. With a jukebox for the pre-show fiesta. I'd sign up for that if I hadn't already done so. Perhaps I'm deluded.

I would chop my right arm off for that ultimate bundle. Why on earth is there no shipping to the UK?! That's a pretty bizarre list of countries to be honest. They must be doing something similar for the EU, maybe a separate announcement?

25 bucks ain't bad for an album and a tshirt.

We hope he manages to over-come his body-shaming fat phobia and allow a XXXL size for those facing weight challenges. And a super small size for any recovering anorexics in the audience.

best wishes
Sharon

I would chop my right arm off for that ultimate bundle. Why on earth is there no shipping to the UK?! That's a pretty bizarre list of countries to be honest. They must be doing something similar for the EU, maybe a separate announcement?

The site does allow International Shipping and does make reference to the fact that orders will be dispatched either from the US OR the EU, depending on destination, so I'm guessing that UK fans such as myself will be ok to pre-order with the site and get the bundle a few days after general release here - of course, you always run the danger of getting stung with shipping tax and whatnot but at least it lets us order.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom