"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" - new album title

Cheers GC!

'Beyond Ecstatic' would've been a better LP title. WPINYB (first!) is a bit....meh. And it's going to look crap on a sleeve.

Maybe it's a political concept album :ha-no:

Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None of Your Business, provisionally set for late June/early July release worldwide; Your Arsenal U.S. and Hungary chart positions; Satellite of Love U.S. chart positions - true-to-you.net

7 March 2014

Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None of Your Business, has been provisionally set for late June/early July release worldwide by Harvest Records thru Capitol. Morrissey is said to be " beyond ecstatic " with the album, all 12 tracks of which were produced by Joe Chiccarelli in France.

The re-mastered Your Arsenal has entered the U.S. Vinyl Album Chart at #13, and is #8 on the U.S. Tastemakers Chart.

Your Arsenal has also charted in Hungary at #18.

The single Satellite of Love has spent five weeks in the U.S. Hot Singles Sales Chart, at positions #1, #2, #4, #6, and this week at #3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny title, as Mozlways.

Any guess about the setlist? Scandinavia with a powerful version? People Are The Same Everywhere is out for our luck? Art-Hounds heading the album? I'm Excited!

Maybe this would suggest a political edge to the song Istanbul, especially after the the recent protests there. That is if it's made it onto the album.

With a title like that, "People Are The Same Everywhere" looks like a shoe-in for track one...

Seems more like a song title than an album title. Maybe there's a title track for the first time since Maladjusted.

Last edited:
Where do they come up with these charts?

So, looks like the US Tour will be featuring a least a handful of songs not yet known to the audience. Not that I necessarily mind this. Worth noting, though. In fact, I quite enjoyed hearing several Quarry songs live in LA and NY back in early 2004 prior to album release, in addition to the tracks previously debuted in 2002.

So is it "Morrissey, World Peace is None of Your Business" you think?

So, looks like the US Tour will be featuring a least a handful of songs not yet known to the audience. Not that I necessarily mind this. Worth noting, though. In fact, I quite enjoyed hearing several Quarry songs live in LA and NY back in early 2004 prior to album release, in addition to the tracks previously debuted in 2002.

Yes, I expect it is.

I'm not a fan of the title tbh but it's slightly better if you imagine it's a direct quote that someone's said to him, which it probably is.

I like the title.

Last edited:

I hope you're right. That would be an awesome title! Late June-early July is just a stone's throw away. This is great news!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom