"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" info and tracklisting (July 2014) - true-to-you.net

Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

Yeyyy all new songs! AMAZING! Thank you Morrissey! :)

Kick the bride down the aisle? Best song title yet! :lbf: :lbf:

Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Business - true-to-you.net
11 April 2014

Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, is confirmed for July release.

The tracks are:

1 WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (4:21)
2 NEAL CASSADY DROPS DEAD (4:02)
3 ISTANBUL (4:40)
4 I'M NOT A MAN (7:50)
5 EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET (3:38)
6 STAIRCASE AT THE UNIVERSITY (5:30)
7 THE BULLFIGHTER DIES (2:05)
8 KISS ME A LOT (4:03)
9 SMILER WITH KNIFE (5:13)
10 KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE AISLE (5:18)
11 MOUNTJOY (5:08)
12 OBOE CONCERTO (4:07)

The record will be released worldwide on the Harvest label through the Capitol Music Group in Los Angeles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Release information and tracklisting for Morrissey's new album, World Peace Is None Of Your Busi

I love those titles.

I'm just going crazy trying to figure out what the hell all these song titles can mean!

Well that's encouraging that no older "efforts" made the grade, unless they've been rewritten with new intriguing titles.

Neal Cassa hung out with the Grateful Dead.

Any news on a single?

*whining* I want to know the lyrics noooooooooooooow. :tears: :p

"Kick The Bride Down The Aisle" :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Other than bullfighter , they are all quite lengthy songs .... interesting ...very interesting . Thought arthounds might have made it ... maybe a b-side baby ? Its all very promising ...just need to hear them now

These sound f***ing ace! Love you Moz :lbf:

Neal Cassady Drops Dead

I'm Not A Man

Amazing :lbf:

Last edited:
songs are on the longer side.

I bet you like the sound of "Kiss Me A Lot" ;)

Yes. But I'm beyond curious about I'm Not a Man.

Interesting titles.. Trying to figure out what they could be about, but am stumped!

Glad that some songs didn't make the cut, but am hoping art hounds and action are b sides.

Can't wait for WPINOYB to be released!!

We all got it wrong! Morrissey was in fact...a woman! :D

Oh but his sex appeal as a man. Be still my gay man heart.

Oboes are double-reeded. And notorious for charming snakes. And they're keyed identical to clarinets except instead of having an octave key you have to have a superb embouchure to pinch down the higher octave so the joke amongst orchestra members is that oboe players give the best head.

Kick The Bride Down The Aisle? Yet another example of Morrissey's utter contempt for women.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom