"World Peace..." enters at #2 in UK album chart

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Number 2 UK chart position

Yes, had he promoted it.....FFS Steven !!

Cheers Moz

Sitting by the pool in Switzerland is far more important.

How many copies does that mean? How many copies did Ed's album sell?

Wonder if the difference was too great.

And...are there any chances that Morrissey climb to number one next week?

Well, turns out the youngest was the most loved... (ka-bum-ch)

Still, second is quite an achievement with just the little mainstream publicity World Peace received. Any info on the sales figures?

Somewhere in Switzerland a man is writing an angry email to Harvest Records....

The sales figures will make interesting reading but don't think he will have got close to #1

Does anyone know if the ed sheeran album came with an indistinguishable printed tshirt :o

With no promotion number 2 is f***ing awesome. He's doing great.

Furious that the comment about Morrissey getting off his arse is on the lead text for this story. The inference seems to be that Morrissey is sunning himself and willfully frittering away an opportunity. But isn't that just opinion? Who really knows what is going on. And is it inconceivable that Moz is being rested for a promotional push?

Somewhere in Switzerland a man is dictating an angry email to his manslave addressed to Harvest Records....

The sales figures will make interesting reading but don't think he will have got close to #1

Does anyone know if the ed sheeran album came with an indistinguishable printed tshirt :o

Fixed that for you.

Furious that the comment about Morrissey getting off his arse is on the lead text for this story. The inference seems to be that Morrissey is sunning himself and willfully frittering away an opportunity. But isn't that just opinion? Who really knows what is going on. And is it inconceivable that Moz is being rested for a promotional push?

You mean, like to get his album to Number One, as he desperately craves?

tBchsVZ.jpg

P.

Last edited:
"-Sir, we've just received a prayer from a guy called Morrissey...
-What does he want?
-A number one album in the UK.
-Can we give him that? Has he been good to other human beings lately?
-Weeeelll...
-Is he a grateful sort of chap?
-Sir, no, not really. Quite the opposite in fact...
-Well he can s@d @ff then, can't he."

Ooooops. Looks like "please" wasn't enough.

If he had done some really good UK promo , I do agree, he could probably have got the #1. The difference in sales was not that great. He didn't even get one of the covers of the UK monthlies. He could have got some tv appearances on UK shows too, definitely.

imho tho you can't blame Harvest that much, the desire to do virtually nothing substantial must have come from Moz.

If he had done some really good UK promo , I do agree, he could probably have got the #1. The difference in sales was not that great. He didn't even get one of the covers of the UK monthlies. He could have got some tv appearances on UK shows too, definitely.

I tend to agree. So I wonder why he hasn't? What's stopped him from magazine interviews, radio/tv? By the way, wonder if the rumours of UK dates in October will bring him out of his shell?

P.

I tend to agree. So I wonder why he hasn't? What's stopped him from magazine interviews, radio/tv? By the way, wonder if the rumours of UK dates in October will bring him out of his shell?

P.

I can't believe he's going to try and tour again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom