"World Peace..." album of the year 2014 - The Arts Desk

Re: WPINOYB #1 album of 2014

Be gone, cursed clone stamp!

Be gone, cursed clone stamp!

man in face of all the bickering i really liked the album cover concept and the photo of moz the pen and the dog but ever since you or whomever pointed it out that day and mentioned it since its like all i can see. the background was bad to begin with but now its the only thing i look at lol i have to say that honestly i dont care for many of his album covers. hes gorgeous on the cover of bona drag and kill uncle and the humor of arsenal is great but not many were that good until quarry

Its a phenomenal album.

They have incredibly good taste.

Don't want to piss on anyone's parade, but this website seems to have named at least 13 albums as "album of the year".

this and ryan adams was the best new releases i bought put out in 2014. maybe tigers jaw as well

Don't want to piss on anyone's parade, but this website seems to have named at least 13 albums as "album of the year".

Yep, and of course this comment gets lifted into the main post on the front page - gotta take the shine off somehow! Agenda at work again.

Perfectly legit comment to be made in the thread, but its just it being chosen to be elevated to everyone's attention ... not subtle at all Mr T :p

You might be half-serious, but when I first saw the post I assumed 'album of the year' meant something different than 'one of at least 13 albums of the year' , so I feel the clarification was important.

Yep, and of course this comment gets lifted into the main post on the front page - gotta take the shine off somehow! Agenda at work again.

Perfectly legit comment to be made in the thread, but its just it being chosen to be elevated to everyone's attention ... not subtle at all Mr T :p

man in face of all the bickering i really liked the album cover concept and the photo of moz the pen and the dog but ever since you or whomever pointed it out that day and mentioned it since its like all i can see. the background was bad to begin with but now its the only thing i look at lol i have to say that honestly i dont care for many of his album covers. hes gorgeous on the cover of bona drag and kill uncle and the humor of arsenal is great but not many were that good until quarry

The reason that it is particularly irksome is because the physical album itself does not have the clone stamp present. If, when the album first came out, we made a high-res scan of the remedied cover and put it on the Wikipedia article for the album, I feel that we would now be seeing less of it. Unfortunately though, it seems like all the officially released digital versions of it have the clone stamp, hence why it's appearing pretty much everywhere in articles and such.

The reason that it is particularly irksome is because the physical album itself does not have the clone stamp present. If, when the album first came out, we made a high-res scan of the remedied cover and put it on the Wikipedia article for the album, I feel that we would now be seeing less of it. Unfortunately though, it seems like all the officially released digital versions of it have the clone stamp, hence why it's appearing pretty much everywhere in articles and such.

thats kinda hilarious

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom