"World Peace..." #1 album in Louder Than War Writers Top 10 Albums of 2014

'Positive' comments in other stories are included also, why is this one the only you use as your example?

I'm not using it as my example, it is just what is happening in this situation, I'm saying its just another in a long line (the prime example of which was your attempt to advertise a blog linking Morrissey to pedophilia) and refusing to remove it because you though it was "interesting". That one alone out does any 'positive' comments that get posted.

I promoted the original post to the main page and decided not to remove the 2 cents as other users have already commented on it, I didn't actually add anything.

Man you'd make a great politician. You know that removing that comment wouldn't cause any confusion at all because no one had commented directly on that specific comment at all besides myself calling you out on it. Maybe I'm making a big deal about it, probably, but if you're going to be shifty with this stuff someone has to call you out on it from time to time.

You made a conscious decision to leave that comment plastered to the main page because it puts an ever so slight negative spin on the news article. You could have just posted it without it, but now you're trying to justify it by saying if the comment were removed then the following comments would not make sense ... except they would still make 100% sense because they were not addressing the comment itself specifically, rather they were about the album/article. So, your justification is extremely weak. That's all though, like I say, it's just funny and sad if anything.

I'm not using it as my example, it is just what is happening in this situation, I'm saying its just another in a long line (the prime example of which was your attempt to advertise a blog linking Morrissey to pedophilia) and refusing to remove it because you though it was "interesting". That one alone out does any 'positive' comments that get posted.

Part of the reason this place is such a dead zone. The top dog's predictable lack of honesty and transparency has just gotten boring at this point. If CG ever has her funny bone removed it'll be a ghost town around here.

Freedom of speech: I hope David Tseng will remain banned from all future Morrissey shows.

Freedom of speech: I hope David Tseng will remain banned from all future Morrissey shows.

No worries, I see no chance that the ban might be lifted. David Tseng is a pedophile by the way, I read that on the internet. Also that Uncle Skinny adores being urinated on. Freedom of speech, guys, isn't it just bliss?

No worries, I see no chance that the ban might be lifted. David Tseng is a pedophile by the way, I read that on the internet. Also that Uncle Skinny adores being urinated on. Freedom of speech, guys, isn't it just bliss?

Wonder if Tseng and skinny would like their personal affairs and illnesses being discussed - or in fact speculated based on nasty rumours - in a public internet forum? AIDS, cancer, peadophilia, etc, etc?

You're asking to be banned, I'll gladly help you out with that.

World Peace was the album of the year 2014. Period. A Master piece.

The only people who should be banned from concerts are those who pose a physical threat to the artist or the audience. David should never have been banned. The whole thing is ridiculous. This site was a lifeline for the years Moz released nothing. It continues to be the only Moz site worth visiting (despite the lunatic fringe who try to derail it). The tour details (set list, comments, photos) and main News page really enrich the lives of Moz fans on the Internet.

You're asking to be banned, I'll gladly help you out with that.

A touch sensitive Tseng? Take it on the chin and block some of the idiots who keep clogging up these threads. Stop shoveling this shit. SoLow is dead.

http://instagram.com/p/wuamUBseEv/

10848168_1510990319163981_839782818_n.jpg

Double cheese and a stuffed crusty
Extra pepperoni in a cardboard box

Benny-the-British-Butcher

- - - Updated - - -

The only people who should be banned from concerts are those who pose a physical threat to the artist or the audience. David should never have been banned. The whole thing is ridiculous. This site was a lifeline for the years Moz released nothing. It continues to be the only Moz site worth visiting (despite the lunatic fringe who try to derail it). The tour details (set list, comments, photos) and main News page really enrich the lives of Moz fans on the Internet.

David should always be banned. People who want the information about set lists, news and photos will always get it through other channels. In minutes. There is a very strong network out there.

Wonder if Tseng and skinny would like their personal affairs and illnesses being discussed - or in fact speculated based on nasty rumours - in a public internet forum? AIDS, cancer, peadophilia, etc, etc?

Did these rumours originate here? The AIDS one has been doing the rounds forever, the paedo one was another site (which in turn is a reaction to the Savile paranoia) and the cancer one has been on the internet grapevine for ages and given an extra boost by that dopey interview given by Morrissey himself.

It's perfectly valid for such issues to be discussed. If any or all of those tales are true, perhaps Morrissey is passing AIDS to toddlers and spewing up black bile all over them at the same time, for example, then it's probably newsworthy.

As for Louder Than War, life is too short to navigate that bloody site. As it seems to take its name in part from a Smiths album it's probably fair to say it might have an ulterior motive. Look at the way the NME continues to curry favour with Morrissey.

World Peace has a great cover, a very decent production, a singer at the peak of his powers, but, sadly, no songs. It is quite possible that in ten years, after he is dead, it will be seen as a great lost album. At the moment, however, it is well worth losing.

ugh to far. ive made many a positive comment about moz thats gotten through. ive made complaints agaisnt u skinny that went through. ive defended and attacked david and it all went through so im guessing that very little is censored in general

Double cheese and a stuffed crusty
Extra pepperoni in a cardboard box

Benny-the-British-Butcher

- - - Updated - - -

David should always be banned. People who want the information about set lists, news and photos will always get it through other channels. In minutes. There is a very strong network out there.

I'll gladly buy and post you a selection box if it shuts you up for an hour.

I am a contributor to Louder Than War and when asked by the editors, I included WPINOYB in my top ten list of 2014 albums. By all accounts available to me, this album was the most included in the top ten lists compiled by Louder Than War writers, contributors and editors. Doesn't mean it was voted number one by everyone who was asked to vote (it came in on number 4 on my list), but was included more than any other album.

"Obviously after an interview" .. just had to slip that in there! Wouldn't be a Morrissey-Solo front page article without something trying to take the shine off anything positive, no matter how minute. A subtle little hint that the only reason the album got the number 1 spot was that the author was fishing for an interview. Nice job adding that comment to the rest of the story David T. Of course anyone could make that comment in the comments section, but its promoted to the top/main article.
It's small fry, but its funny seeing the agenda at work still!

Jesus Pokey you're cruising for a signature "Reality Bites" take down. Get ready to be labeled a Morrissey apologist. You must be shaking in your boots :)

Jesus Pokey you're cruising for a signature "Reality Bites" take down. Get ready to be labeled a Morrissey apologist. You must be shaking in your boots :)
e

Get ready? Lol. Might as well stencil Moz Runs my Existance on his forehead.
This takes the pink cake, that someone this website is somehow supposed to censor outside articles to remove anything may disturb Her Royal Highness. Moz probably spends his nights now that the tour is over, taking shots of amaretto while sending incessant emails to his beards to do something about this site.lol

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom