World of Morrissey vinyl

And what’s all this shit about tax credits?

Your threats, or whatever that was, are laughable. Drop the charade. Already seen you sobbing on YouTube and grovelling on here for forgiveness. You’re a weak piece of shit. Threats carry no weight from a pussy like you. You’ve inboxed me on here plenty wanting to be friends, you’ve even added me as friend, you loser, I’ve been trying to delete you for f***in ages. Wanting to pal up with someone that constantly talks shit to you? What a sad sack you are. No balls, no spine. Little f***in cretin, go and forge some more sigs.
Wanting to be your pal?! I was taking the piss out of you.

Jesus, just stop it now, you snivelling little peasant. You’re incapable of carrying out no retribution for being outed as a fraudster. You’re a compulsive liar who hasn’t got a pot to piss in. As I said Dross, you needs good bath, you sweaty crack rat.
Hasn’t got a pot to piss in? I’m richer than Moz could ever dream of.
ps.
Broken friend is odious creature, too. Though not on the scale of you, Dross. Not to worry though, the tax credits will land in Mona’s account this week. Dixy Fried Chicken all round for tea.

Jesus, just stop it now, you snivelling little peasant. You’re incapable of carrying out no retribution for being outed as a fraudster. You’re a compulsive liar who hasn’t got a pot to piss in. As I said Dross, you needs good bath, you sweaty crack rat.

ps.
Broken friend is odious creature, too. Though not on the scale of you, Dross. Not to worry though, the tax credits will land in Mona’s account this week. Dixy Fried Chicken all round for tea.
Hasn’t got a pot to piss in?! I’m richer than Moz could ever dream of.

Prefer special K tbh. Or pancakes and maple syrup, few raspberries and blueberries on there. And bacon and black pudding rolls.

so for all his bravado he’s now threatening you with a trip to HMP. The resident “cone and meet me” has openly declared himself a snitch. Tut tut Dross.
“officer, officer; my name is Ross. A man I don’t know threatened to knock me out.
“And where was this, Ross?”
“On the internet, officer”
:lbf::lbf::paranoid::lbf:

51615208_2258477177728095_5909445335062675456_n.jpg

can’t even manage your own self employed model. You throw a bit of paper livery in the window. Jesus, it’s for to stop. Oh, Dross, get yourself to Dixy chicken pal, you look malnourished.

Back
Top Bottom