World of Morrissey vinyl

I see you’re selling a snide signed Interesting Drug
You need a bloody good thumping

Please sign this one too!!!

How on earth can you say it's snide? It's as genuine as you can get.

ross. It’s you who’s selling it. You sell forgeries.
Morrissey has no idea about your whole pitiful existence only that you sell forgeries.
Boz labelled you a pest who is unhinged.
I think that covers it off.

Pointless even asking him. Trust me. He’s been passed of as a Walter Mitty a while back. A compulsive liar and fantasist.
Thought it might have been backstage at the recent HOUSTON gig

You got it off brokenfriend, it was fake when he sold it, and guess what, it’s still fake now. Thankfully it’s in your hands with a big red flag over it, so no poor c*** will touch it.

Signed where/when?

I know exactly where this is from. Someone inboxed it to me on fb a few years ago, trying to get the green light before they listed it on eBay. Made up some bullshit story about getting it signed in Dec ‘88 at Wolverhampton, even tho the single wasn’t released till April ‘89. After it was picked apart they just went quiet and didn’t respond. They waited a few months then it popped up on eBay, relisted a few times, no takers. Then recently it ended up with ‘BrokenFriend’. Ross, idiot that he is, must of bought it. The irony eh.

I know exactly where this is from. Someone inboxed it to me on fb a few years ago, trying to get the green light before they listed it on eBay. Made up some bullshit story about getting it signed in Dec ‘88 at Wolverhampton, even tho the single wasn’t released till April ‘89. After it was picked apart they just went quiet and didn’t respond. They waited a few months then it popped up on eBay, relisted a few times, no takers. Then recently it ended up with ‘BrokenFriend’. Ross, idiot that he is, must of bought it. The irony eh.
You need to be careful OB86

Your threats, or whatever that was, are laughable. Drop the charade. Already seen you sobbing on YouTube and grovelling on here for forgiveness. You’re a weak piece of shit. Threats carry no weight from a pussy like you. You’ve inboxed me on here plenty wanting to be friends, you’ve even added me as friend, you loser, I’ve been trying to delete you for f***in ages. Wanting to pal up with someone that constantly talks shit to you? What a sad sack you are. No balls, no spine. Little f***in cretin, go and forge some more sigs.

Jesus, just stop it now, you snivelling little peasant. You’re incapable of carrying out no retribution for being outed as a fraudster. You’re a compulsive liar who hasn’t got a pot to piss in. As I said Dross, you needs good bath, you sweaty crack rat.

ps.
Broken friend is odious creature, too. Though not on the scale of you, Dross. Not to worry though, the tax credits will land in Mona’s account this week. Dixy Fried Chicken all round for tea.

Jesus, just stop it now, you snivelling little peasant. You’re incapable of carrying out no retribution for being outed as a fraudster. You’re a compulsive liar who hasn’t got a pot to piss in. As I said Dross, you needs good bath, you sweaty crack rat.

ps.
Broken friend is odious creature, too. Though not on the scale of you, Dross. Not to worry though, the tax credits will land in Mona’s account this week. Dixy Fried Chicken all round for tea.

I wish I could articulate as good as you, I hit a wall at “f*** off, c***”.

Re: BrokenFriend, ain’t gonna bash him too much, he’s not as blatant as dross, but does list shitty Indonesian counterfeit cassettes under the ruse of being semi official. The private bidding sparks red flags in my mind too. If anyone was paying attention, he “sold” a Peruvian Queen Is Dead Cassette on eBay for about £130. He’s now listed on Discogs at 150. You can only pull the “buyer didn’t pay” line for so long. Seems a frequent occurrence with James. All about the ££££££

I wish I could articulate as good as you, I hit a wall at “f*** off, c***”.

Re: BrokenFriend, ain’t gonna bash him too much, he’s not as blatant as dross, but does list shitty Indonesian counterfeit cassettes under the ruse of being semi official. The private bidding sparks red flags in my mind too. If anyone was paying attention, he “sold” a Peruvian Queen Is Dead Cassette on eBay for about £130. He’s now listed on Discogs at 150. You can only pull the “buyer didn’t pay” line for so long. Seems a frequent occurrence with James. All about the ££££££

Yes, noticed that about TQID. Again, you’re spot on with the “buyer didn’t pay” line - he seems to attract that customer quite often :paranoid:

But this oxygen thief Norman, really does exceed the limit for “c***” many time on the c***-ometer. He’s not depressed, as he’s recently made up, he’s a disturbed creature who’s morals a lower than a snakes belly.

Back
Top Bottom