Morrissey Central "WORLD ENDING? IT’S JUST BEGINNING …" (October 7, 2022)

I went to see Morrissey at Birmingham O2 Academy - and it was a gig unlike any other

yeah, no sh*t. welcome to the party.

The B.Mail review in the Tour section becomes a Central post.
FWD.
Still Buzzing.... what a show, what a day, what a night.

The B.Mail review in the Tour section becomes a Central post.
FWD.

Really nice review.

MORRISSEY

It will be interesting to see how history one day views the Manchester-born singer. The word 'Smiths' will feature in the first line of his obituary

I thought this was quite a caesura in the article and in general a strange thing to write about in a concert review...

It’s such an amazing experience to be at a Morrissey gig. Intense and almost religious in some sort of way. I was completely changed after the first show I went to in 1992.

Yes Manchester gig and this one were fab- fun had by me and the fam. Its nice people are catching on
Its shocking to me that the ALLY PALLY gig at the start of Covid didn't get more press. That was the business .
Check this out, my daughter was saying she had so much fun at the Manchester gig, that my eldest son went along with us both to to Birmingham gig. He was amazed , I saw one of his IG updates " M is the GOAT" , LOL
More people being red pilled , means M will get a deal soon. Shite even Brand is on Rumble

Yes Manchester gig and this one were fab- fun had by me and the fam. Its nice people are catching on
Its shocking to me that the ALLY PALLY gig at the start of Covid didn't get more press. That was the business .
Check this out, my daughter was saying she had so much fun at the Manchester gig, that my eldest son went along with us both to to Birmingham gig. He was amazed , I saw one of his IG updates " M is the GOAT" , LOL
More people being red pilled , means M will get a deal soon. Shite even Brand is on Rumble
My Epitaph: "I was right all along."

My Epitaph: "I was right all along."
Yeah, i had to fly back to USA for business. would have loved to have seen the other gigs.
I keep saying it and I will say it again. He is doing just what some of us said he should - which is very wise.
Keeping mum and getting on with it . He knew if he kept winding people up, and thats all he was doing, it was gonna end badly
Yes , he wants boarder control , yes he isn't a fan of Islam extremism but hes no racist but saying "im not racist " just makes it worse.
So all he could do is what he is doing, getting on with it.... I think word got out that yes he lost alot of fans due to wind ups but also people were walking, due to shitty phoned in gigs, esp in USA
So, he was really stepping things up, around that interpol tour. The gigs were fantastic.
The one in London pre covid was superb.
Then his mum died and that really took the wind out of his sales. However, Im not sure if it was us saying he has got a bit stale or what but suddenly (like the next gig after some of us said that) he was "fire" as my kids say. Since then nearly every gig has been great. Vegas, this UK ones.
If he does read these, I would suggest keep on, as you are doing M, but please put more effort in with the words. You know you still can. So do it, do not just think "well, lots of my fans aren't good at speaking English, including the newer UK fans, who say things like "what can poetry give us these days".
It would be great move to have these latter stage records be a return to brilliantly written, human songs. I think more River Clean, Home is a question mark, Oblivion type things

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom