Morrissey Central "Words By Betty Friedan (1921-2006)" (September 30, 2021)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Art can be different words, dependin' on what letter
ya put before it. Ya put a D, then it's :darts:. Ya put a C,
then it's 🛒. Ya put a H, then it's ❤️."

- Wild T

"Art can be different words, dependin' on what letter
ya put before it. Ya put a D, then it's :darts:. Ya put a C,
then it's 🛒. Ya put a H, then it's ❤️."

- Wild T
I’m not Baz nor am I from Carlisle, therefore I’ll refrain from putting an F. Time to make my supper 🍲 Pleased you 🦃 have a Christmas reprieve X

All the albums set to "My Way" by Frank Sinatra. There is an air of finality about it.
There doesn't need to be any finality yet. Moz could self finance an album or crowd source one or wait and get a deal. Martin Rossiter crowd sourced The Defenestration Of St.Martin and it's an excellent album.

There doesn't need to be any finality yet. Moz could self finance an album or crowd source one or wait and get a deal. Martin Rossiter crowd sourced The Defenestration Of St.Martin and it's an excellent album.
He still has an album recorded and unreleased! He just wants to be on a major label, even though he goes out of his way to burn bridges with each one he's ever been with

I wonder if Moz watched Mrs. America? That was a fantastic mini-series/biopic and Tracey Ullman was vicious and brilliant playing Betty Friedan.

A bit of uncertainty, or even drama, maybe?

My feelings are that Morrissey has everything he needs to keep his career going forward for as long as he feels like.

We, Moz fans, are here to stay. We're waiting on him.

Half of that statement is true.?

Half of that statement is true.?
Depends. I love GENE and also love Rossiter's solo album. If you've listened to it and don't like it that's ok. If you haven't heard it I recommend it. Understated melodic brilliance in my exalted opinion.

I loved the phrase that Moz used to then display all his incomparable work, I am excited that Moz has kind words for himself, he sometimes mistreats himself, and forgets how much he deserves, it is nice that he feels proud of his being, Moz is a good person I am very sure

Words By Betty Friedan (1921-2006)

"… individuals completely committed to their art by the time of adolescence and resistant to any attempts to tamper with it … shocked that anyone should be shocked."

(Text is culled from The Feminine Mystique, 1963).
Regards,
FWD.

Money Changes Nothing...

...fake-arse rebell yells "gimme more £€¥$!!!"...

Once a Corporate Rock Whore...Karma is a bitch, Steven.... She keeps receipts...so do we...

BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom