Wonder what Boz thinks of this site?

Musings

Ubermember
Not solo, but...

I wonder what Boz thinks of this site?! (no, it's nothing untoward. unfort. ;))

Boz the Bear

(If the character/show really takes off, well... :lbf:)

"Preschoolers have a new friend...BOZ!"

I have an inbuilt hatred of anything that sets out to indoctrinate children before they have the lifeskills to make up their own mind, and, to that end, this Boz the Bear thing is worthy of being shat upon. From a great height.

Sorry.

Peter

I have an inbuilt hatred of anything that sets out to indoctrinate children before they have the lifeskills to make up their own mind, and, to that end, this Boz the Bear thing is worthy of being shat upon. From a great height.

Sorry.

Peter

you could kill someone doing that you know :straightface:

Sorry.

Peter

Hey Peter, I didn't even look at the site beyond the name and that it was for kids. Only even saw it because it was connected to an actor I was familiar with. Sheesh! Is it religious or something?

EDIT: oh god, ha, I just saw it: "Discovering God Together"... LOL. That makes it even funnier!

Sorry.

Peter

Do your children play with wooden blocks and corn husk dolls? If so I approve. :thumb:

Hey Peter, I didn't even look at the site beyond the name and that it was for kids. Only even saw it because it was connected to an actor I was familiar with. Sheesh! Is it religious or something?

EDIT: oh god, ha, I just saw it: "Discovering God Together"... LOL. That makes it even funnier!

if Skinny dont like it, its probably some non-secular thing, yeah :eek:

Back
Top Bottom