Women Should Show 40% Of Their Bodies For Men

Bundle up....it's getting cold outside.

21.jpg

She is at about 40...:D

If a woman has an ass the size of texas and cellulite covered thighs it should not be on display for a nation to have to turn it's back and gag...imho...:(

Word?

I agree- this is bad science. I can't believe they got published! ~kill~

I was recently told by a dear friend the secret of heterosexual club flirting. If you're a women who wants a male attention, this is what you need to do:

a. find a guy you fancy

b. stand near him

This is it! If you do that, in most cases the guy will approach you within minuets. So much easier than being a lesbian :)

Also, is the girl dancing intimidatingly well or invitingly stupidly? Is she with a group of friends or a weird dancing alone person who attracts weird dancing alone dudes?

:tears:

AA has disco pants for babies!

RSAC106_01.jpg
serve.asp

Homegirl needs to show more skin if she wants to land a man.

Their advertisements make me want to shower.

They make me want to take yoga.

american-apparel-ad-italy-thighhighs.jpg

*lowers head*
*backs out of thread*

I should say that differently now that I am of sound mind and minus the glasses of wine...:(

I believe a woman should be proud of and show off her assets in the ways that she feels comfortable. If her "ass" is not one then perhaps she might reconsider the booty shorts. :(

If instead she has beautiful cleavage then she should reserve the right to consider it her asset and dress in a way that makes her feel good about it. :)

Still other women have great legs and can sport sheers or leggings that turn heads.

Further, if you have a great mid-section and you are toned I think that revealing it in public should be reserved for the pool and the beach. At any age imho....

If you have gorgeous arms then summer wear is your friend. Dresses and tops that show off this asset are lovely and very feminine.

Any if you have a beautiful face you are indeed blessed! You can greet the world with little to no makeup and expect smiles from both sexes.

In short, whatever your asset, love it and be proud of it. If it happens to win the attention of someone you would like to get to know then all the better...

:thumb:

If a woman has an ass the size of texas and cellulite covered thighs it should not be on display for a nation to have to turn it's back and gag...imho...:(

Word?
:lbf: Word!
AA has disco pants for babies!

RSAC106_01.jpg
serve.asp

Homegirl needs to show more skin if she wants to land a man.

They make me want to take yoga.

american-apparel-ad-italy-thighhighs.jpg
*showers* *scrubs harder*

I should say that differently now that I am of sound mind and minus the glasses of wine...:(

I believe a woman should be proud of and show off her assets in the ways that she feels comfortable. If her "ass" is not one then perhaps she might reconsider the booty shorts. :(

If instead she has beautiful cleavage then she should reserve the right to consider it her asset and dress in a way that makes her feel good about it. :)

Still other women have great legs and can sport sheers or leggings that turn heads.

Further, if you have a great mid-section and you are toned I think that revealing it in public should be reserved for the pool and the beach. At any age imho....

If you have gorgeous arms then summer wear is your friend. Dresses and tops that show off this asset are lovely and very feminine.

Any if you have a beautiful face you are indeed blessed! You can greet the world with little to no makeup and expect smiles from both sexes.

In short, whatever your asset, love it and be proud of it. If it happens to win the attention of someone you would like to get to know then all the better...

:thumb:

You're quite right. You were also quite right with the way you phrased it the first time round!

2hrkhw2.jpg

That's WAY more than 40%...
She looked good. And that's all that matters. That dress was fierce at the time. Hello 1999!

Back
Top Bottom