Wolverhampton Civic Hall VIDEO 22 Dec 88

croch2

Drunker Quicker
Después del regalo para todos del DVD de Hollywood Bowl y para una Navidad perfecta sólo falta el video de Wolverhampton'88 como ha dicho DavidA .
Por favor..., Feliz Navidad amigos !
The Queen Is Dead Boys !

Desde Passionsjustlikemine (gracias Stephane):
"This is one of the concerts fans say they would like most to see released in video or audio form. It was filmed by Tim Broad and the BBC have the rights to the audio. Hwoever, at this point in time we will have to do with only one song in video and another one in audio only".

VHS-rip?

Merry Christmas friends.

We're like a load of crack addicts - not happy with the high from the Hollywood Bowl DVD leak - we want the next fix straight away.

If, when, the Wolves video emerges, what will we have to look forward to after that?

Dave

We're like a load of crack addicts - not happy with the high from the Hollywood Bowl DVD leak - we want the next fix straight away.

If, when, the Wolves video emerges, what will we have to look forward to after that?

Dave

South with Morrissey?? Perphap...

there was a guy(he was a vendor) years ago who i met at the smiths convention in hollywood that got a copy of this said video from a band member.
i offered him $100 at the time (year 1999 i believe) and he laughed saying he wanted like $5k for it.

i think people need to get used to the fact that this is not going to come out, at least not legally ...

i remember mike saying in an interview that he felt really bad about the gig afterwards because whilst it was great to see morrissey, the actually sound was awful with leads getting knocked out all over the place and bad sound ... i mean, listen to craig playing the intro to stop me ... he screws it up really badly

i think its one of those legendary things (like, say, the 10 minute queen is dead) that we pine after for 50 years and are crestfallen when we actually hear it ... because basically it doesn't live up to the legend

why don't we start a fund towards it? who has a copy of the video on the site?

Flax has just sent it to me via msn and thought it was a wonderful link to download.

Sent what to you - the Wolves gig or the drunk women dancing?

Dave

Can't understand why no one can see the shambolic nature of this gig is what makes it so special, it's a positive to me not a negative.
i think people need to get used to the fact that this is not going to come out, at least not legally ...

i remember mike saying in an interview that he felt really bad about the gig afterwards because whilst it was great to see morrissey, the actually sound was awful with leads getting knocked out all over the place and bad sound ... i mean, listen to craig playing the intro to stop me ... he screws it up really badly

i think its one of those legendary things (like, say, the 10 minute queen is dead) that we pine after for 50 years and are crestfallen when we actually hear it ... because basically it doesn't live up to the legend

Back
Top Bottom