Wolverhampton 1998-12-22 Soundboard (Vinyl Rip)

arielshu

Thank you so much, everyone involved in bringing this to us!:thumb::thumb:

It's interesting to listen to these songs - honestly, performed quite poorly - and enjoy them so much. Must have been quite a night. You can feel the excitement in the air.

Next step, the video. One of the lucky few who own a copy should accidentally rip and upload it. We won't tell anyone :)

tlm130

Born to hang
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

bob-first

Thank you so much, everyone involved in bringing this to us!:thumb::thumb:

It's interesting to listen to these songs - honestly, performed quite poorly - and enjoy them so much. Must have been quite a night. You can feel the excitement in the air.

Next step, the video. One of the lucky few who own a copy should accidentally rip and upload it. We won't tell anyone :)

My thoughts exactly. Now you understand why it was never really released, but a joy to listen to after wondering about it for 20 + years. Loved Mike Joyce's drums on Disappointed and Interesting Drug. Also thought that was one of the better renditions of Suedehead, with the 92 era version the other great version.

Viva Mozza

You're the one for me
Thanks a lot for bringing this to the surface!!!!

D

DAVIE

I will now die a happy man....thank you soooo muchhhhh!!! aghhhhhhhh! :D

Mr Morrissey, you should have released it when you had the chance!

One day the video will be leaked...one day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Valerie Gina

Don't worry, I'm sure the same guy will leak the video one day and we can all watch it together ;)
oh honey. tell me you're not so naive to think the person who has this has the either version of the video, too, do you?

loolololololollol

-MSAVLGINA

D

DAVIE

oh honey. tell me you're not so naive to think the person who has this has the either version of the video, too, do you?

loolololololollol

-MSAVLGINA
And how do you know? It's speculation. Besides how else would he have got clear crystal audio from?

A

Anonymous

I have the video and its obvious that's where the audio is sourced from. I really hope the video never leaks though cause it makes me feel extra special that I have a copy and none of you do..

ringrosso

Throbbing Member
Thank you :)

Ms Valerie Gina

I have the video and its obvious that's where the audio is sourced from. I really hope the video never leaks though cause it makes me feel extra special that I have a copy and none of you do..

Oh okay big shot! Maybe I'll leak the DVD myself in a few months and talk about it forever and ever like skylarker and vivahate and their ultra nerdy loser friend group did with Hollywood Bowl

-msalvainga

D

DAVIE

I must admit I love the guitar sound Suedehead. It's so jangly, a better sound than the actual single. It's good to finally hear the start of The Last Of The International Playboys in it's full former glory too :) I can't get enough of this. At least I'm happy it's leaked...it's still like a dream and I will wake up to find it's still missing!

Top Bottom