Morrissey Central "Witness To The World" (December 10, 2022)

He gets more pathetic every day

He gets more pathetic every day
At this point, the entirety of Bonfire of Teenagers will be released via shaky fan recordings edited with stock footage via YouTube.

It's honestly such a shame to see a man who could once command record companies to let him release well made, well designed and beautiful physical vinyl records under labels such as Parlophone, Island, RCA, Attack, Polydor etc. having to resort to sharing fan made videos on his nephew's website.

Please, for the love of God, I hope he self-publishes his BoT and the next album. It'll be much more dignified than this nonsense.

At this point, the entirety of Bonfire of Teenagers will be released via shaky fan recordings edited with stock footage via YouTube.

It's honestly such a shame to see a man who could once command record companies to let him release well made, well designed and beautiful physical vinyl records under labels such as Parlophone, Island, RCA, Attack, Polydor etc. having to resort to sharing fan made videos on his nephew's website.

Please, for the love of God, I hope he self-publishes his BoT and the next album. It'll be much more dignified than this nonsense.
We need a lovely, glossy, plasticky copy though

It’s just silly to deny Christianity. And that’s what Morrissey has represented all his life—the engagement, despite whatever. In a Catholic style, naturally.

It’s just silly to deny Christianity. And that’s what Morrissey has represented all his life—the engagement, despite whatever. In a Catholic style, naturally.
I just want an LP mate 😂

No, absolutely. I'm at Our Lady and Saint Edwards on Monday for a funeral. I refuse to rule out Christianity... maybe Moz has a leaning towards faith...?

I just want an LP mate 😂

No, absolutely. I'm at Our Lady and Saint Edwards on Monday for a funeral. I refuse to rule out Christianity... maybe Moz has a leaning towards faith...?
Didn’t you notice? Are you kidding, you rascal? Or are you American? In which case…

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom