With "fans" like this...

I read this forum open mouthed on some occasions. The amount of people who call themselves "fans" on here, yet only seem to slag the great man off, is astounding in it's ignorance.

The amount of bile that has been spouted on here concerning the recent single is beyond belief. It's beyond beyond belief - in fact, it's even further than that! Not to mention the stomach-churning reception the Greatest Hits album had.

So what if THPGU wasn't the best thing he's ever done? No group i can think of releases classic after classic after classic - in fact, the only band i can think of that did that was Oasis back in the mid '90's, from their debut up to "Don't Look Back In Anger"; but even then after that it's been variable output from them.

What do people want - classics every single? You don't ask much do you?

So what as well that you don't like the tracklisting of Greatest Hits? If these songs are so poor, why are you listening? Why are you even on here debating him? Well, not debating - sticking the knife in & twisating it is more accurate.

Just take your precious 1984 copy of Hatful Of Hollow & stay in the past - Morrissey doesn't need "fans" like this.

It seems just one mis-step is enough to bring out the vultures. I bet most of you agreed with that David Quantick review as well.

it seems like 90% of your posts are on the same topic.

if you don't like it

stfu-big-lebowski.jpg

It seems 90% of the posts on here are on the same topic - slagging Mozzer off.

I'm just trying to bring some justice to these boards.

Nice picture of The Big Lebowski though.

I don't agree with all that you just said, but I think you're speaking more sense than most on this forum.

Last edited:
Morrissey fans are spoilt brats really.

In the last couple of days Jesus and Mary Chain have cancelled a date at the Roundhouse. Why? No one knows. It was just announced it was cancelled and their fans have to put up with it.

Also, REM have announced a British "tour" consisting of four stadium dates. That's your lot. How would Morrissey fans like that?

You're going to miss him when he's gone.

Totally agree with the previous two posts - thank GOD there are some like minded souls on here.

If we all stick together, we can force the others off here - make this a place it should be - a forum for discussing Morrissey & supporting him.

I propose a total shake-up of this forum - anybody who makes an out-of-order comment about Mozzer is instantly banned.

He is beyond reproach, especially from some of the maggots who post on here.

Forum shake-up

I propose a total shake-up of this forum - anybody who makes an out-of-order comment about Mozzer is instantly banned.

Totally agree with the previous two posts - thank GOD there are some like minded souls on here.

If we all stick together, we can force the others off here - make this a place it should be - a forum for discussing Morrissey & supporting him.

why can't we have opinions? if we all thought the same thing, that would be really f***in boring.

Re: Forum shake-up

yeah you just said that.

and no one's gonna listen to you.

why can't we have opinions? if we all thought the same thing, that would be really f***in boring.

Not when it comes to Morrissey. If you want to slag him off, start another forum - the "we hate Morrissey" forum & let the bile live there.

It makes me really sad some of the people on here. I joined to discuss Morrissey, my favourite singer, not to slag him off & have his music put down. I thought there would be solidarity here - instead there is more division than ever.

Not when it comes to Morrissey. If you want to slag him off, start another forum - the "we hate Morrissey" forum & let the bile live there.

It makes me really sad some of the people on here. I joined to discuss Morrissey, my favourite singer, not to slag him off & have his music put down. I thought there would be solidarity here - instead there is more division than ever.

so b/c i dont love every single song, that means I hate him?

i wouldnt keep a piece of someones shirt that i hated, in a ziplock bag.

i support him through thick and thin - have bought everything he ever releases - even the GH which i havent even played (i listened to the bonus CD though). But i think its great to have a place where all opinions are welcomed and debated - and sometimes there is even some intelligent and thought provoking discussion to be had - you dont tend to get that when everyone agrees all the time. Its ok to slag him off if you can back it up - its not ok to slag him off just for the fun of it to get a rise out of people here - thats called trolling. Its also not really ok to slag people off verbally if you dont agree with what they say - just my twopenneth.

i support him through thick and thin - have bought everything he ever releases - even the GH which i havent even played (i listened to the bonus CD though). But i think its great to have a place where all opinions are welcomed and debated - and sometimes there is even some intelligent and thought provoking discussion to be had - you dont tend to get that when everyone agrees all the time. Its ok to slag him off if you can back it up - its not ok to slag him off just for the fun of it to get a rise out of people here - thats called trolling. Its also not really ok to slag people off verbally if you dont agree with what they say - just my twopenneth.

agreed ... its not a bloody church people have the right of opinion

Well said. Moz has always said that he wants people to think for themselves and that includes a healthy amount of criticism.

Re: Forum shake-up

i propose a swift banning of spookymulder for spamming the board with his deranged ideas.

also, no-one on earth is beyond reproach. you loony.

Back
Top Bottom