Morrissey Central "WITH A CAT LIKE THAT ALWAYS ON YOUR BACK WHAT CAN YOU LOSE ?" (November 30, 2020)

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
What the f is this shit? Has he seen a recent meme and decided to create some kind of oblique reference? Is that it? What a load of shit

Last edited:
A

Anonymous Bread

Why would Solo repost this? It's clearly something from Sam, just like most things posted on Central. Let's not encourage, dear.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Ketamine Sun

Now, today, tomorrow and always
Lucifer Sam, siam cat
Always sitting by your side
Always by your side

That cat's something I can't explain…

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Don't worry. Skinny is just a totally obsessed Morrissey fan who, it appears, has had too much Lambrusco this afternoon. You will get used to him and his many aliases.
It's yet another benefit of lockdown: you can have a beer during the day if you're pissed off. Can even listen to a record or two if you manage your time right.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Is it meant to be something to do with Dude dancing in heaven with the Ramones?
Let's hope so. That's a sweet thought.

A

Anonymous

So Sam's got the time to post this, but not an interview which was promised one month ago? :unsure:

L

Lujissey

Publish the Central interview's !!!!!!!!
All ok with Ramones and cats but...we want the interview ,a video to see Morrissey and listen to it!!!
Or do i 'have to want for Papa Noel= Santa Claus to bring me the report as a gift?????🙄🙄🙄🙄😏😏

I

Ion Com

Publish the Central interview's !!!!!!!!
All ok with Ramones and cats but...we want the interview ,a video to see Morrissey and listen to it!!!
Or do i 'have to want for Papa Noel= Santa Claus to bring me the report as a gift?????🙄🙄🙄🙄😏😏

Shall you ask for something you might not want? Forget the interview now if you might not like what is said. This is a warning to consider.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom