Winnipeg, MB - Centennial Concert Hall (Oct. 21, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 22, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 22, 2019 at 2:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / The Bullfighter Dies / Some Say I Got Devil / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo posted by Famous when dead:
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      I’m glad I’ve Changed My Plea to Guilty is back, one of my faves. The closest we’ll get to Kill Uncle I guess.
      • Like Like x 6
      • Troll Troll x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      At a glance the setlist is missing Is It Really So Strange and Some Say I've Got Devil.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      Glad to see YOU HAVE KILLED ME and Plea to Guilty
      • Like Like x 5
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "I saw a sign that said drink Canada dry, so I did" - Brendan Behan.
      You should try it, it might improve your personality.
      • Like Like x 3
    5. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      It's nice to pick up a troll tag for likeing new songs on playlist..... thank you....chump
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      In fairness, standards have slipped on this site, with all the skinny trolls.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. ForgivemeJESUS
      ForgivemeJESUS
      It's sad that TWINS is slowly disappearing. To me that's a great song. ....3 shows left for another successful tour
      • Like Like x 3
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

'Removed from society'

Aww Morrissey :love:this is why I luvs you.

‘Outside....’

:cool:

• Like Like x 3
    9. Johnnie Ray
      Johnnie Ray
      His songs only work for me when he was young, skinny, and dapper. Seing an older, heavier, white haired man singing songs about teen angst and longing is jarring. We'll always have those great records though.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    10. buzburbank
      • Like Like x 11
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Why you glad? You don’t attend any gigs and never have, so what is your point?
    12. RobLand
      RobLand
      What is the g.o.d. shirt? Is it related to the modified shirt he is wearing? (Apologies if I missed this being discussed earlier.)
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He sings his life. If you understand that, you will accept him as he is.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He’s never looked at ridiculous as he does right now. He used to be a style icon. Now, he makes Jimmy Osmond look good.
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
    15. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      Full - I've Changed My Plea To Guilty:

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 13
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. rifke
      rifke
      wish he had played those at the Vancouver show!!
      • Like Like x 2
    17. rifke
      rifke
      he looks so good in this style of shirt. you are one sexy man, mozzer! teehee
      • Like Like x 3
    18. The Irish Hare
      The Irish Hare
      Morrissey has never gone in to be a style icon, if anything he's been punk and done the opposite. Women's blouses, second hand gear(though I think that day is gone), National Health glasses, hearing aids, beads etc. He got called ridiculous by some at that stage in his career too. He still wears what he likes and does what he likes with his hair, length and colour wise and personality I think he looks ten times better than his contemporaries. With his voice and stage presence he can wear whatever he likes.
      He looks amazing in the photos and I'm really grateful to the people who post them and their observations of the night.
      • Like Like x 4
    19. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      bruce lees final film,stands for GAME OF DEATH,was made after he died so was a bit of a cashgrab but iv always had a bit of a soft spot for it because of the soundtrack and it was my first viewing in a cinema of the little dragon.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    20. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      don't worry forgive he marks down every single post I put up,guys a belter.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1