Win Mike Joyce's Queen Is Dead Platinum Disc

Raising money for the Back On Track charity

full

Excerpt:

A message from Mike:
"Hi folks, I’d like to invite you to be in with a chance of owning a unique piece of music memorabilia whilst also helping a charity I am involved with. I’ve been working with Back on Track for the last few years and I’m taking this opportunity to try and generate some much needed funding for the people they support in Manchester. Every penny that is raised from this venture will go towards the fantastic work that the charity does.

So here’s the story... I’ve been invited By Tim Burgess to play 'The Queen is Dead’ in its entirety at his now infamous Listening Parties and that was the catalyst to attempt to raise some money to coincide with the event.

The platinum disc was presented to me by Warner’s Music. It’s an extremely rare piece of music memorabilia and as such, it’s virtually impossible to quantify what it’s worth as this is the very first time such a unique item has ever been offered to the public, and it could be yours…for just £5!

I decided that it would be a better idea to have a raffle rather than an auction as it means that everyone who buys a ticket has a chance of owning it. Of course you can buy as many tickets as you wish and you just need to make a donation on this page. I can sign the disc to the winner and it will come with a signed letter of authenticity. Good Luck folks, and many thanks for helping."

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
🤒

winning ticket will be selected on Tue Sept 15😶
and then the winner will be 'notified' via email.:flushed:
and via FH MIKE TWITTER!!!!:mad:
how is this possible for the FH Mike twitter to be involved
in selecting the winning ticket????:confused:
that no good unemployed scammer Al Salaam also
has digs in this unorthodox auction.:mad:
you know the real shame .. i only came on this site to promote the RAFFLE ( not an auction ) on behalf of the charity . For reasons best known to yourself you seem to be believe im something to do with Mike. im not .. however since i first saw the band in 1983 ive not only been a huge fan but also been fortunate enough to work for Rough Trade and have been involved in various ways with various members of the band.
This raffle has raised over £21000 for an amazing charity. Mike didnt need to do it .. could have Auctioned it and kept the cash but instead he gave this disc away. Of course the winner will also be notified via Mike's email.. the raffle was announced on it ..

and yet still you petty minded little troll keep on. and so you win.as i have no interest in dealing with pricks like you.i will be deleting this account and leave you to it .

as i said a shame as i know more about this band than you will ever know but there you go . enjoy your sad little life .parting is such sweet sorrow . except in this case

you know the real shame .. i only came on this site to promote the RAFFLE ( not an auction ) on behalf of the charity . For reasons best known to yourself you seem to be believe im something to do with Mike. im not .. however since i first saw the band in 1983 ive not only been a huge fan but also been fortunate enough to work for Rough Trade and have been involved in various ways with various members of the band.
This raffle has raised over £21000 for an amazing charity. Mike didnt need to do it .. could have Auctioned it and kept the cash but instead he gave this disc away. Of course the winner will also be notified via Mike's email.. the raffle was announced on it ..

and yet still you petty minded little troll keep on. and so you win.as i have no interest in dealing with pricks like you.i will be deleting this account and leave you to it .

as i said a shame as i know more about this band than you will ever know but there you go . enjoy your sad little life .parting is such sweet sorrow . except in this case

Every site has a few trolls, just ignore them.

Flathead dont get all weepy on the readership😭
dont start crying Flathead because we have turned
up some unscrupulous practices associated with the auction:mad:
FOR EXAMPLE THAT FH Mike will have the winning information
BEFORE ITS MADE PUBLIC!!!:mad:
how IS THIS POSSIBLE!! knowing that FH Mike is bosom
buddies with the nefarious skinny and his username cronies.

and dont side up to "Amy" she is a LePew troll that
claims to wear a shoe of a different size on each foot.
does tuneless karaoke in the tube with strangers.😖
not someone you would want to associate with.:blushing:

and Flathead, dont get uppity about education when
you KNOW youve never have a had a jobo_O
you would clock in at Rough Trade and head
directly to the pub🤒

🤒

YOU ARE DELETING THE ACCT???? WTF???😶
O NO where you going to the tropical islands?:mad:

normally i do but most trolls have a semblance of intelligence.. its the lack of education i find so hard to deal with
It's just a shtick, common to many morrissey trolls. It takes intelligence to come off as that stupid. Once you realize that it becomes somewhat amusing, this idea of someone sat at home with this perverse need to rile people up by sounding really dumb.

normally i do but most trolls have a semblance of intelligence.. its the lack of education i find so hard to deal with

The sad thing is that Solo has had some really interesting 'provocateurs' over the years. The type of fan who wanted to stir the pot a bit but would also put serious effort into a 2,000 word forensic dissection of Morrissey's downfall, or the Smiths split, etc, etc. Users that you knew you'd disagree with but you'd enjoy their posts because they were compelling, convincing writers.

All of those are gone and now we just have lazy, sloppy Vegan Cro (gimmick: over-use of emojis, pretends to hate Johnny Marr and all of Morrissey's musicians) and Aztec, who posts incomprehensible babble about Moz being an American married to Nancy Sinatra. These 'character' trolls basically copy and paste the same shit everywhere. Then there are the racists and right-wing crazies, one fan who sees signs, one who f***ed over a collector for $900, a few who have serious problems using punctuation... yeah, I see your point, this place is a cesspit. :lbf:

Last edited:
Might seem weird but Solo has had some really interesting 'provocateurs' over the years. The type of fan who wanted to stir the pot a bit but would also put serious effort into a 2,000 word forensic dissection of Morrissey's downfall, or the Smiths split, etc, etc. Users that you knew you'd disagree with but you'd enjoy their posts because they were just compelling writers and had enough background knowledge to make their arguments convincing.

All of those are gone and now we just have lazy, sloppy Vegan Cro (gimmick: over-use of emojis, pretends to hate Johnny Marr and all of Morrissey's musicians) and Aztec, who posts incomprehensible shit about Moz being an American married to Nancy Sinatra. Then there are the racists and right-wing crazies, one fan who sees signs, one who f***ed over a collector for $900, a few who have serious problems using punctuation... yeah, I see your point, this place is a cesspit. :lbf:
The one who ripped off a collector has paid him back.

The sad thing is that Solo has had some really interesting 'provocateurs' over the years. The type of fan who wanted to stir the pot a bit but would also put serious effort into a 2,000 word forensic dissection of Morrissey's downfall, or the Smiths split, etc, etc. Users that you knew you'd disagree with but you'd enjoy their posts because they were compelling, convincing writers.

All of those are gone and now we just have lazy, sloppy Vegan Cro (gimmick: over-use of emojis, pretends to hate Johnny Marr and all of Morrissey's musicians) and Aztec, who posts incomprehensible babble about Moz being an American married to Nancy Sinatra. These 'character' trolls basically copy and paste the same shit everywhere. Then there are the racists and right-wing crazies, one fan who sees signs, one who f***ed over a collector for $900, a few who have serious problems using punctuation... yeah, I see your point, this place is a cesspit. :lbf:

:handpointup:

the nuttiest of all moz trolls, the 'moz troll expert:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:' troll.🤒
every single post is the same claims she demands a pair free shoes for
every pair she claims to buy.o_O two different sized pair one has to be free:straightface:
too many abott and costello vids on the youtube for this troll🤒

:handpointup:

the nuttiest of all moz trolls, the 'moz troll expert:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:' troll.🤒
every single post is the same claims she demands a pair free shoes for
every pair she claims to buy.o_O two different sized pair one has to be free:straightface:
too many abott and costello vids on the youtube for this troll🤒

Are you ever tempted to 'break character'?
Do you ever get halfway through writing a decent response, then roll your eyes and remember you have to 'keep up' this brainless emoji persona? Do you feel satisfied when people respond to you?

Do you ever get halfway through writing a decent response, then roll your eyes and remember you have to 'keep up' this brainless emoji persona? Do you feel satisfied when people respond to you?

I think Vegan Cro Spirit is really hilarious. Whoever it is is f***ing funny as hell!

I think Vegan Cro Spirit is really hilarious. Whoever it is is f***ing funny as hell!

His entire schtick is "Lawnmower Parts, Flathead Mike, Johnny LePew and Alain Twat are all jobless and on the dole", over and over and over. God.

Are you ever tempted to get that stick out of your ass?

And if you meant brummieboy in your original post (re: trolls who make an effort) you should have just bloody said brummieboy

🤒

if you are so superior and debonair go ahead and buy a lot of the FHead auction tickets go on
that'll show meo_O

go on dont let me stop you but hurry on up FHead is deleting his acct and packing on his way to the Wayward Island.🤒
go on he can delete your funds while on the uverse taxi to the airport:lbf:

:lbf:

LOL the lawnmowers are NOT on the dole🤒
the Vega Vega group hit the top of the charts.:lbf:
QUIT TROLLING FFS:mad:

£21,134 raised for the Back On Track charity - well done Mike. Anyone on here buy a ticket?

A bit about the charity - Back on Track is a Manchester charity that enables disadvantaged adults to make lasting, positive changes in their lives. We work with people who are going through recovery or rehabilitation, having been through problems with homelessness, mental health, drugs and alcohol or offending. Our learning centre in central Manchester offers a range of support and activities including training courses, one to one guidance and work experience.

Are you ever tempted to get that stick out of your ass?
And if you meant brummieboy in your original post (re: trolls who make an effort) you should have just bloody said brummieboy

Erm, nope?
No, there were many before BB - I wouldn't say they were 'trolls' but they were just going against the grain. They were interesting.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom