Win Mike Joyce's Queen Is Dead Platinum Disc

Raising money for the Back On Track charity

full

Excerpt:

A message from Mike:
"Hi folks, I’d like to invite you to be in with a chance of owning a unique piece of music memorabilia whilst also helping a charity I am involved with. I’ve been working with Back on Track for the last few years and I’m taking this opportunity to try and generate some much needed funding for the people they support in Manchester. Every penny that is raised from this venture will go towards the fantastic work that the charity does.

So here’s the story... I’ve been invited By Tim Burgess to play 'The Queen is Dead’ in its entirety at his now infamous Listening Parties and that was the catalyst to attempt to raise some money to coincide with the event.

The platinum disc was presented to me by Warner’s Music. It’s an extremely rare piece of music memorabilia and as such, it’s virtually impossible to quantify what it’s worth as this is the very first time such a unique item has ever been offered to the public, and it could be yours…for just £5!

I decided that it would be a better idea to have a raffle rather than an auction as it means that everyone who buys a ticket has a chance of owning it. Of course you can buy as many tickets as you wish and you just need to make a donation on this page. I can sign the disc to the winner and it will come with a signed letter of authenticity. Good Luck folks, and many thanks for helping."

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting. Maybe if you see Mike Joyce around so much and move in similar circles why don't you try and become proper friends with him? You obviously like him a lot. If you have children you could maybe introduce your children to Mike Joyce's children. You might have other things in common with Mike Joyce. You have a similar taste in music.

I think it is spelled Bowdon not Bowden. I think it is spelled Altrincham not Altincham.

I'm not interested in meeting Mike Joyce, Johnny Marr or Bernard Sumner. I met Peter Hook ('Hooky') once in a nightclub in Manchester but he was rude to me because he knew that I was a Morrissey fan. A similar thing happened when I met the singer Rowetta in a Manchester club she was rude and told me that she doesn't like Morrissey at all.

I would love to meet Morrissey one day. I remember someone telling me that they thought they saw Morrissey in Sainsbury's supermarket once in Altrincham this was years ago now.

I wouldn't say I see him a lot, Ive seen him at 3 or 4 gigs and a couple of times in Altrincham, I see Bernard Sumner and Peter Hook far more often as they live in Alderley Edge. Out of interest how did Peter know you are a Morrissey fan, he knows I like Morrissey's music but has never been rude to me or said anything detrimental about Morrissey.

🤒

hes never been in bowdon-ffs how can you live in area you cant even spell:crazy:
he lives in a tore up cul de sac in Rochdale with outer walls with no paint :mad:
hooky lives in the area too if you are not drunk at noon pasted with tattoos all over yourself hell think you a moz fan and insult youo_O

I wouldn't say I see him a lot, Ive seen him at 3 or 4 gigs and a couple of times in Altrincham, I see Bernard Sumner and Peter Hook far more often as they live in Alderley Edge. Out of interest how did Peter know you are a Morrissey fan, he knows I like Morrissey's music but has never been rude to me or said anything detrimental about Morrissey.
Are you a fan of Joy Division, New Order and Peter Hook's music? If you are then I'm sure Peter Hook would like you.

You are a fan of Mike Joyce. Peter Hook would probably like that as well. I think Peter Hook is friends with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke.

I met Peter Hook ('Hooky') briefly. It was years ago in a nightclub in Manchester called 'Po Na Na' he was doing a DJ set there. Peter Hook wasn't nice to me he was a bit rude. I'm shy and I'm a lot younger than Peter Hook. I think Peter Hook took a dislike to me for being a young shy Morrissey fan. I'm guessing Peter Hook was hoping there would be fans of Hooky there. He seemed upset that I was a Morrissey fan. Mani also did a DJ set that night he seemed much more warm and friendly than Peter Hook.

I met Rowetta years ago in a club/bar in Manchester called something like Charlie's bar it was an odd night out. Rowetta was rude and she made it very clear to me that she doesn't like Morrissey at all. Rowetta is good friends with Peter Hook, Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke. The late Denise Johnson was in with that crowd as well and so is Nova Rehman. I think Rowetta also lives around the Bowdon area but not totally sure.

🤒
i take it 'Ian C' will be the winner of the dumb skinny crossword puzzle as well:blushing:

🤒
i take it 'Ian C' will be the winner of the dumb skinny crossword puzzle as well:blushing:
Ian C could be anyone. The name Ian is popular in Scotland it comes from the name John. I wonder what C stands for?

I don't think the nightclub "Po Na Na' exists in Manchester anymore. Like a lot of venues it Manchester I think it closed down.

Ian C could be anyone. The name Ian is popular in Scotland it comes from the name John. I wonder what C stands for?

I don't think the nightclub "Po Na Na' exists in Manchester anymore. Like a lot of venues it Manchester I think it closed down.

I think it's a Chinese restaurant now, the building on the corner of Charles St which used to be Factory Records HQ is now Peter Hooks nightclub, called Factory 251.

🤒 Of course Ian C could be anyone. FHead is a crafty operator.:mad:
There are about a billion Ian Cs in Scotland proving difficult to verify the info.:blushing:

I heard Mike took 25% of these donations. He said he was entitled to 25% because the raffle was "as much his idea as anyone's" and because there was "nothing written down" about how the money should be split. Mike also intends to auctions some handwritten lyrics to some songs he's had absolutely nothing to do with at some point in the future. Stay tuned all you Mike Joyce fans.

I heard Mike took 25% of these donations. He said he was entitled to 25% because the raffle was "as much his idea as anyone's" and because there was "nothing written down" about how the money should be split. Mike also intends to auctions some handwritten lyrics to some songs he's had absolutely nothing to do with at some point in the future. Stay tuned all you Mike Joyce fans.

sure sounds like old FHead to me. 🤒
maybe we should bring the top FHead expert in the world, the cuck skinny.o_O
FHead NEVER knew that ALL the money was to go to charity,since the charity emails, unfortunately, went straight to spam:mad:
so soon another FHead auction with lyrics written by Moz:blushing:
another FHead/rough trade money touch coming our way?:flamethrow:

🤒 Of course Ian C could be anyone. FHead is a crafty operator.:mad:
There are about a billion Ian Cs in Scotland proving difficult to verify the info.:blushing:
Ian C might not be Scottish he could be from anywhere. Ian is a popular name in Scotland. I can imagine someone called Ian Cunningham in Scotland. I think Johnny Marr has a younger brother called Ian. I have started to feel depressed about all this. I have been praying a lot for Morrissey after his beloved mother Betty died.

👨‍🚀
AHA!!!!!

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: broke brothers is.........🥁🥁
IAN!!!! FFS all is coming together now.🎯
the C is probably for the CUCKS who sent in the fivers!!🌚

money-flying-away-from-hand-clipart-vector_csp25648853.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom