Win Mike Joyce's Queen Is Dead Platinum Disc

Raising money for the Back On Track charity

full

Excerpt:

A message from Mike:
"Hi folks, I’d like to invite you to be in with a chance of owning a unique piece of music memorabilia whilst also helping a charity I am involved with. I’ve been working with Back on Track for the last few years and I’m taking this opportunity to try and generate some much needed funding for the people they support in Manchester. Every penny that is raised from this venture will go towards the fantastic work that the charity does.

So here’s the story... I’ve been invited By Tim Burgess to play 'The Queen is Dead’ in its entirety at his now infamous Listening Parties and that was the catalyst to attempt to raise some money to coincide with the event.

The platinum disc was presented to me by Warner’s Music. It’s an extremely rare piece of music memorabilia and as such, it’s virtually impossible to quantify what it’s worth as this is the very first time such a unique item has ever been offered to the public, and it could be yours…for just £5!

I decided that it would be a better idea to have a raffle rather than an auction as it means that everyone who buys a ticket has a chance of owning it. Of course you can buy as many tickets as you wish and you just need to make a donation on this page. I can sign the disc to the winner and it will come with a signed letter of authenticity. Good Luck folks, and many thanks for helping."

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither Johnny or Mike are on the dole and both live in properties worth at least a couple of million quid.

I reckon what language is this? Million squid? I reckon the Oregon Son's home in Portland is not worth even a million dollars, if it hasn't burned. I reckon if you put the house in the California Son's neighborhood in Malibu or the California Mom's (RIP) neighborhood in Calabasas, I reckon it would be a million bucks fark arse twat tit Airbnb fake flower house, $350 pair of Levis 501's, Nike, slave colony to America inn nnnn n n n nnnn it.

🤒

Both FH Mike and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: have been on the dole for many years.
what job has FH ever had?🤹‍♂️

Drama LePew is auctioning his cheap belongings.
Both twats are aboard the🚃 towards the dole office.
🧹

🤒
Ignore the Lonzo and Oscar troll comedy hour.o_O
FH Mike and Drama LePew are two broke twats.
Jr too is selling bogus Macca wig tshirs so as to have food.:straightface:

here are FHs and LePews multi million dollar mansions bought side
by side so they could save a few quid:
images

Broke dole munching twats:mad:

I reckon what language is this? Million squid? I reckon the Oregon Son's home in Portland is not worth even a million dollars, if it hasn't burned. I reckon if you put the house in the California Son's neighborhood in Malibu or the California Mom's (RIP) neighborhood in Calabasas, I reckon it would be a million bucks fark arse twat tit Airbnb fake flower house, $350 pair of Levis 501's, Nike, slave colony to America inn nnnn n n n nnnn it.
I'd say this is your best post yet

the old battle axe, Barnaby and his 'close personal friend' Fake Cham used to LOOOOOOVE that dork Brummie 🤒
he would go on and on and on and the old coot, Barnaby would hang on his every word.:sleeping: not knowing what it meant.
Barnaby used to love to put on airs as if he were Madame Lenormand:blushing:

the old battle axe, Barnaby and his 'close personal friend' Fake Cham used to LOOOOOOVE that dork Brummie 🤒
he would go on and on and on and the old coot, Barnaby would hang on his every word.:sleeping: not knowing what it meant.
Barnaby used to love to put on airs as if he were Madame Lenormand:blushing:
Who is "Brummie"? I wonder what happened to Hugh Clark who was a huge Morrissey fan who went off him a bit like Uncle Skinny.

Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce might not be working at the moment but they probably have enough money that they are set for life unless they have very lavish lifestyles. Mike Joyce's money I think came mainly from sueing poor Morrissey. Andy Rourke is probably living it up in New York City as we speak not sure where his money comes from maybe his wife is rich. Is Nile Marr wealthy?

🤒
Hugh posts here under several fake usernames. Continues to loiter the parking lot of all Moz shows.

Brummie the skinny troll who later posted as that dumb British Butcher.
Was gay for many years but gave it up for some so called secretary.
o_O would go on and on ad nauseum.:sleeping: His posts gave nausea.

Barnaby would congratulate him after every non ending boring post.

All the lawnmowers are totally broke and none live in mansions but
in central Rochdale.:blushing:

🤒
the so called auction is officially over but NO word
of a winner.o_O
Very unusual situation.:straightface:

:rolleyes:

"IAN C"??? WTF?
announced by GET THIS PEEPS.........roll the drums....🥁🥁
FH MIKE!!!!:blushing:
no video of the winning selection of course.:(

Why do you continue to be such an utter c***?

Here you go...

Nice response from Back On Track, it clearly means a lot to them -

I know it's cheesy but everyone who entered this raffle is a winner in my mind! You've been part of raising £21,000+ for a local charity - this is our largest fundraiser in our 40yr history and it will go so far! We'll keep you updated on how the money is used

Smiling face with smiling eyes

. Thank you!!

🤒
oi. i would not quit the pub waiting for the 'updates':)
will these so called 'updates' have video footage?🧐
also if you could kindly provide 'Ian C'-:rolleyes:-log in used here, is mozsucks or leftnut?:popcorn:

Nice response from Back On Track, it clearly means a lot to them -

I know it's cheesy but everyone who entered this raffle is a winner in my mind! You've been part of raising £21,000+ for a local charity - this is our largest fundraiser in our 40yr history and it will go so far! We'll keep you updated on how the money is used

Smiling face with smiling eyes

. Thank you!!
I'm starting to think that you might be Mike Joyce or at least someone connected to him, someone close to him. Are you in Mike Joyce's family or are you a family friend?

You also seem to know the Bowdon area near Altrincham on the edge of Manchester in Cheshire where Mike Joyce lives.

🤒

Nobody quite loves that cuck FH Mike as Skinny does ( aka Surface) there in lies the contradiction: FH Mike has a head not even his mother would love so it may be that yes they are FH Mike themselves.:blushing:

who else would partake of the fictional story that FH Mike is a playboy
that made all of Manchester swoon?:crazy:

I'm starting to think that you might be Mike Joyce or at least someone connected to him, someone close to him. Are you in Mike Joyce's family or are you a family friend?

You also seem to know the Bowdon area near Altrincham on the edge of Manchester in Cheshire where Mike Joyce lives.

No i'm not related or a family friend of his. I live not far from Bowden in a place called Alderley Edge. I have met Mike at gigs ( last time at an Echo and the Bunnymen gig ) and have had a chat with him over a beer and also in Altincham town centre, he's a really nice person who does a lot for local charities. I sometimes see Johnny Marr in Alderley Edge when he pops over to catch up with Bernard Sumner from New Order. Morrissey also visits Alderley Edge now and again to buy cakes from the excellent bakery we have here.

🤒

how was this so called 'winning auction number' actually selected?
is there filmed evidence of the selection itself?
what about the 2 very important 'independent':lbf: winning ticket selectors
who as predicted, were seen by nobody:mad:

🤒

how was this so called 'winning auction number' actually selected?
is there filmed evidence of the selection itself?
what about the 2 very important 'independent':lbf: winning ticket selectors
who as predicted, were seen by nobody:mad:
Independent adjudicator from Camelot

as predicted that high tone FH Mike Rough Trade troll was talking out of his caboose. 🤒
two independent ticket selectors WHERE WERE THEY IDENTIFY THEM FFS:mad:
the so called "WINNER" :highfive:
was then going to be acknowledged via email!!!🤒
did all you marks who sent in the fivers for the auction receive this so called 'informative' email from FH Mike with the precise particulars as to
"won" the auction?:blushing:
ANSWER: NO:mad:

No i'm not related or a family friend of his. I live not far from Bowden in a place called Alderley Edge. I have met Mike at gigs ( last time at an Echo and the Bunnymen gig ) and have had a chat with him over a beer and also in Altincham town centre, he's a really nice person who does a lot for local charities. I sometimes see Johnny Marr in Alderley Edge when he pops over to catch up with Bernard Sumner from New Order. Morrissey also visits Alderley Edge now and again to buy cakes from the excellent bakery we have here.
This is interesting. Maybe if you see Mike Joyce around so much and move in similar circles why don't you try and become proper friends with him? You obviously like him a lot. If you have children you could maybe introduce your children to Mike Joyce's children. You might have other things in common with Mike Joyce. You have a similar taste in music.

I think it is spelled Bowdon not Bowden. I think it is spelled Altrincham not Altincham.

I'm not interested in meeting Mike Joyce, Johnny Marr or Bernard Sumner. I met Peter Hook ('Hooky') once in a nightclub in Manchester but he was rude to me because he knew that I was a Morrissey fan. A similar thing happened when I met the singer Rowetta in a Manchester club she was rude and told me that she doesn't like Morrissey at all.

I would love to meet Morrissey one day. I remember someone telling me that they thought they saw Morrissey in Sainsbury's supermarket once in Altrincham this was years ago now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom