Willy Russell-The Wrong Boy

gaz217

I was thinking of reading this play as i've recently found out it's about an obsessed fan of Morrissey and The Smiths. Has anybody else here read it? is it any good and worth buying?

Yes it's worth getting, you may relate to the fan in some way's, I certainly did act similiarly in my youth.

It is worth buying. I found it to be one of the best fictional, yet very relevant, books I've read in a long time, having completed it about a month ago! :D

Yes it's worth getting, you may relate to the fan in some way's, I certainly did act similiarly in my youth.

It bugs me so much.
I don't care about other mistakes, but this one stands out like a bear with a sore thumb.

And I know what I am so you don't have to tell me.

We seem to have a surplus of Wrong Boy books. I was very kindly given a "book proof" signed edition for Christmas, amazing what you can pick up from charity shops these days :)

I therefore have a couple spare books, if anybody would like one, contact me by PM.

It bugs me so much.
I don't care about other mistakes, but this one stands out like a bear with a sore thumb.

And I know what I am so you don't have to tell me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of reading this play as i've recently found out it's about an obsessed fan of Morrissey and The Smiths. Has anybody else here read it? is it any good and worth buying?

obsessed? this book was the reason why I went to the library and got Louder Than Bombs. The book is well written and I enjoyed it but something about it makes me think the author borrowed a lot.

We seem to have a surplus of Wrong Boy books. I was very kindly given a "book proof" signed edition for Christmas, amazing what you can pick up from charity shops these days :)

I therefore have a couple spare books, if anybody would like one, contact me by PM.

arh yes but whom was it that bought all the other surplusii not I eh, an aye thems rotten old just plain ordinary copies what is aloft your wardrobe, eh?

love

Grim

it is a good funny emotional book.
i read it whilst seeing moz in december, (well not actually at the gigs, during the travel etc,)
it is well worth buying as you can get them on ebay for not a lot.

it is a good funny emotional book.
i read it whilst seeing moz in december, (well not actually at the gigs, during the travel etc,)
it is well worth buying as you can get them on ebay for not a lot.

or if you'd bothered to read GU's post Lot, you'd have seen 'em available for free, which is a lot less than not a lot, eh? Are you related to Paul Daniels BAC? ;)

love

Grim

okay okay!!
*tsk*
they might not wanna give out there address or somesuch.,..

ok, ok,
so i didnt read the page properly, it really doesnt matter...

*retreats to the air raid shelter and waits for the all clear*

okay okay!!
*tsk*
they might not wanna give out there address or somesuch.,..

I'm only playin wi ya Lot, dinnae take me to heart.

love

Grim
P.s. How do you get owt fi Ebay wi-owt givin yer address owt btw?

I'm only playin wi ya Lot, dinnae take me to heart.

love

Grim
P.s. How do you get owt fi Ebay wi-owt givin yer address owt btw?

i'm not 'speaking' to you *insert raspberry blowing smilie*

(well for about the next 5 mins anyhow)

they'd have to give THEIR address out on e-bay, what difference does it make?

grr I thought you was Ill? Get back to bed, I'll be finished here later, mind I'm awfy busy... An you've just made my last post look awfy daft tha-noo eh?

love

Grim X

I got my copy from the pound shop ! Bargain !

Back
Top Bottom