William Shatner tweets "All You Need Is Me" quote

Pretty sure someone runs Shatner's account on his behalf. Some odd references to message boards (among other things) that I'm certain someone who's 87 isn't interested in. There's quite a few celebs that hire people to cultivate followers on a daily basis, they then just send the odd personal message. Takei (oddly enough), and others, do this and then get paid to promote stuff to their followers. There was an article exposing this recently.

You hiss and groan .... and you constantly moan .... but .... there’s someone on the wing .... some .... thing!

Pretty sure someone runs Shatner's account on his behalf. Some odd references to message boards (among other things) that I'm certain someone who's 87 isn't interested in. There's quite a few celebs that hire people to cultivate followers on a daily basis, they then just send the odd personal message. Takei (oddly enough), and others, do this and then get paid to promote stuff to their followers. There was an article exposing this recently.
Thank you Capt Obvious

He was quite self-active on Twitter a while back. I think the clue it was him was when he signed posts 'MBB' (my best, Bill).
The recent activity isn't him - he was quite sarcastic and biting at times.
Not sure of the context behind that Moz quote - interesting.
Regards,
FWD.

He is Canadadaian, fries a Turkey on Thanksgiving outside in a deep fryer, and doesn't live in Malibu, so me reckon Uncle Steve is not his friend.

Shatner in his prime was probably the finest looking man to ever have existed. The coolest guy ever. And he always got the girl unless she was mank, in which case he let Spock have her. Top friend.

400x400_William_Shatner_Star_Trek.jpg

search

Last edited:
Another old white guy known for ranting about political correctness, SJWs and Snowflakes. Morrissey is only attracting the best nowadays. He may have been Captain Kirk at one point, but he's more Captain Dickhead lately.

It is not perhaps widely known the true extent of the influence of The Star Trek genre on Morrisseys work - the obvious of course being:
Satellite of Love,
Earth is the Lonliest Planet,
Springheeled Jim (Dedicated to James T Kirk)
Romulan Dave, and the classic - Billy Borg.
Others of course:
You're the One for me Scotty,
Romulan Ruffians ( Later changed to "Rusholme" in the Deluxe edition as the record label bowed to media pressure amid shouts of racism)
The Queen is Borg (although it is more widely accepted, she is in fact Annunaki)
I just want to see the Borg Happy

He also references the Vulcans and their famous deathgrip:
Hold on to your Friends
A Vulcan on my Neck
Something is squeezing my Skull
Suedehead (Legend has it is a reference to Vulcan haircut)
Come back to Vulcan
Paint a Vulcan Picture.
I could go on and on.......

Another old white guy known for ranting about political correctness, SJWs and Snowflakes. Morrissey is only attracting the best nowadays. He may have been Captain Kirk at one point, but he's more Captain Dickhead lately.
If lucky you get to hold it at the nearest urinal any day now.

Greetings from George Michael.

Shatner in his prime was probably the finest looking man to ever have existed. The coolest guy ever. And he always got the girl unless she was mank, in which case he let Spock have her. Top friend.

400x400_William_Shatner_Star_Trek.jpg

search

You are wrong. The finest looking man ever was not William Shatner, but Clint Eastwood. The jaw drops.

Attachments

• B803A3E4-A3E7-472A-AA68-EB38955A370A.jpeg
    B803A3E4-A3E7-472A-AA68-EB38955A370A.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom