William Shatner tweets "All You Need Is Me" quote

I can almost hear his spectral voice.

Imagine with all the hullabaloo over the new site and statement I nearly missed a gem like this. That was super funny. I like a good prank. Partway through though I started to wonder, how does it know about this..... And is G23 actually Sexy Sax Man? And would he say so if he was?

At Last I Am Borg.
Kirk Is A Four Letter Word.
Classic but... the
You are wrong. The finest looking man ever was not William Shatner, but Clint Eastwood. The jaw drops.
The Shat had/has a great sense of humour so I was giving him bonus points for that too. Still reckon The Shat was cooler, although Eastwood in 'Where Eagles Dare' was hard to beat.

Imagine with all the hullabaloo over the new site and statement I nearly missed a gem like this. That was super funny. I like a good prank. Partway through though I started to wonder, how does it know about this..... And is G23 actually Sexy Sax Man? And would he say so if he was?
It's not me. If I were to try and play a saxophone it would sound much less Careless Whisper, and much more "That poor cat!"

5EA87B4D-2FA6-4F06-A9F9-8B35D064B278.jpeg

Tribble Loves Me :D

Last edited:
Another old white guy known for ranting about political correctness, SJWs and Snowflakes. Morrissey is only attracting the best nowadays. He may have been Captain Kirk at one point, but he's more Captain Dickhead lately.

Suck my Captain Dickhead, Takei.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom