Morrissey Central "WILLIAM REYNOLDS" (October 19, 2022)

William Reynolds

william-reynolds_2273309_jcq09i.jpg

1931-2022

William died August 24, 2022.
Regards,
FWD.

Obituary a bit late . RIP .

I think these obituaries that Mozz posts ... Should be renamed ....

Morrissey crush central.

When he's so late with his R.I.Ps he almost shouldn't bother. A few days late might be understandable but not two months late. It makes the commiserations sound random or fake.

When he's so late with his R.I.Ps he almost shouldn't bother. A few days late might be understandable but not two months late. It makes the commiserations sound random or fake.
Who was this chap ?
He must have been on Granada Tv
In the 60s ?

🙄
Well before my time Action 😁
I can only remember Border TV
and STV 🤦‍♂️

Yes a very handsome man ...looks
Better with the cowboy 🤠 hat of tho .

Nah, M was probably busy, and he probably doesn’t spend as much time on the internet like some here would like to believe, so he just didn’t know.

The image is William as "Ted Blake" from an episode of Maverick.
Regards,
FWD.

Nah, M was probably busy, and he probably doesn’t spend as much time on the internet like some here would like to believe, so he just didn’t know.
Good point. Time seems to be speeding up now so all of a sudden a month or two go by. Reckon there's a black hole approaching Earth and distorting time.

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. Hopefully Moz will get a record deal for what promises to be an excellent album.
2. SUEDE are on Jools Holland on BBC2 Sat night.
3. Gangs of London season 2 starts tonight.
4. Oxymore, the 'found sounds' album by Jean Michel Jarre is out tomorrow.
5. Blake's 7 3LP boxset is out tomorrow.

@SuedeMoz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom