Poll Will we see more BOT songs at the remaining three shows?

More BOT songs to come?

• Total voters

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
I Am Veronica, Rebels Without Applause, Bonfire Of Teenagers, Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings and I Live In Oblivion are out there now.

Do we think any more will appear at the remaining three residency shows?

I reckon another one or two will.

maybe.

As I said before, would be nice if he didn’t. I’m surprised at how many and on the first night he revealed.

And he already blew enough silly solo minds with Bonfire! 🙃 don’t think they can take much more.

indeed.

Maybe one more...but I suspect he might wait. I mean, we've now heard half the album live, and there's still no sign of a record deal or release date, so you'd think he wouldn't want to blow his load this early.

Maybe one more...but I suspect he might wait. I mean, we've now heard half the album live, and there's still no sign of a record deal or release date, so you'd think he wouldn't want to blow his load this early.

But he has explosive kegs between his legs.

I think I went with 4 to 6, before the gigs. I will stay with 4 to 6
Even when M has an lp out he rarely plays more than 6 from it, I may be wrong FWD is better at that stuff.
If most LPs are 10 songs, usually 6 to 7 are of artistic worth there are traditionally 4 or 3 fillers (artists don't like singing the fillers)

Just wait until London 2022.......
Lots of music types will be there.

Hazard x

Back
Top Bottom