Will the setlist for the UK shows be different?

The simple truth is that this backing band honestly can't play a lot of the older material with any discernible competency. They just hammer it out with no apparent understanding of nuance. It's far safer to stick with what they have rehearsed hard and long enough for the overall product to have a passing resemblance to the fine original. I cringed when they tried to play This Charming Man a good few years back. I felt the need to check whether they were playing clad in boxing gloves. Awful.

Yeah but charming man was played differently on purpose. I started something I couldn’t finish to my ears sounded pretty sweet as did shoplifters. If you’re referring to early solo material I have to say that I don’t think a lot of it musically complicated. If anythingbthe music has gotten more complicated over the years

Yeah but charming man was played differently on purpose. I started something I couldn’t finish to my ears sounded pretty sweet as did shoplifters. If you’re referring to early solo material I have to say that I don’t think a lot of it musically complicated. If anythingbthe music has gotten more complicated over the years
They deliberately changed This Charming Man to sound like is was being hammered out by a pub band? The music has become more complicated? Not even close. It's devolved to such a degree that it bores me and disgusts me in equal measures. WPINOYB is probably the poorest, least significant piece of music that I have purchased in the last thirty years. LIHS isn't much better, either. Just a couple of reasons why many of us who worshipped him have now departed. Morrissey has become a living example of The Emperors New Clothes. His own gurning
tribute act.

Hold on. To Give- Valli cover, Earth is the Loneliest Planet, Istanbul and I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (for the millionth time) is on their way. :rolleyes:

Cindy Love.

Here's a nice chart of the setlist up to Washington posted by Sean Salter (@chompx3) on facebook.

Attachments

• setlist.jpg
    setlist.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom