Will Smith smacked Chris Rock at the Oscars

D6AA7750-A29B-4A00-8477-B24F60C46586.jpeg

If this story bothers you enough to get a reaction though then maybe it has some truth in it.
More violence in da hood
Look at your first comment about this. Two black men equals "da hood" even though they're both rich and definitely don't live in "da hood." Of course I know it's meant to be a joke but still if that's the first place your mind goes and then you have to be bothered to point out how offended you are by the article, then even if the article is 98% bullshit it still made pretty effective clickbait and served its purpose.

Dave, i get that as the token black dude on the forum, you feel the need to cast your two cents, but you have to understand the context and be familiar with the publication that is the Guardian. all decent people the world over should be offended when long standing newspapers constantly seek to race bait.

You see a video of two white girls rapping about overpriced consumer brands and starts offering idiotic thoughts about "black men" so really you're the last one to explain this.

I understand that you're Canadian and I make some allowances for it but your ignorance is exceeded only by your certainty in your uninformed opinions.

If this story bothers you enough to get a reaction though then maybe it has some truth in it.

Look at your first comment about this. Two black men equals "da hood" even though they're both rich and definitely don't live in "da hood." Of course I know it's meant to be a joke but still if that's the first place your mind goes and then you have to be bothered to point out how offended you are by the article, then even if the article is 98% bullshit it still made pretty effective clickbait and served its purpose.
Is there wifi in Broadmoor then?

Back
Top Bottom