Will Obamites please stop trying to brainwash and abuse our children?

Theo

Example 1:

[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0aqMTD5UFmU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0aqMTD5UFmU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

Example 2:

[Youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtGrp5MbzAI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtGrp5MbzAI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

Example 3:

[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/onXd8iH3OVQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/onXd8iH3OVQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

Pyongyang Remix:

[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2naSzb1psU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2naSzb1psU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

Last edited:
BTW, I was convinced by a friend to go with "Obamites" over "Obamatrons". as it makes one think of Sodomites. :)

Whatever you call them, they must be stopped.

Glenn Reynolds and Mark Levin discussing Obama, the worst president ever

Glenn Reynolds: I have to say, and this isn't exactly a mea culpa - it's not like I supported Obama before the election, although some of the people who did are having their own mea culpas - but I have to say I listened to talk radio before the election. And there was you and there was Hannity and...talking about how he was gonna appease our enemies, and how he was gonna jack up taxes, and how he was gonna mess up the economy. And, while, you know, I was against the guy - I thought he'd be a bad president - I have to say it was over the top...when in fact the nightmare scenerios coming from talk radio were still too mild for what we've actually seen come from this administration. I mean, it's like he's a central casting villain almost, in terms of the kinds of policies he's done that really exceeded even the stuff that his critics charged him with before the election.

Mark Levin: Well, I really thought I knew who he was based on his two memoirs. Which is kind of hilarious to have two memoirs when you haven't done anything......

See the rest at the link

Last edited:
BTW, to those not up on things, the great journalist Andrew Breitbart (who has been instrumental in taking down Obama's favorite criminal racket, ACORN) has exposed the Obama administration for corrupting the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) and turning it into a partisan propaganda department for the Obamites with further criminal misuse of tax payer dollars.

Not just shameful, not just despicable, but also illegal. (Though, no doubt, Worm will tell us why it's okay, and tell us we're racists if we disagree with Obama's obscene and criminal corruption of the NEA!)

I used to oppose the right-wingers who wanted to get rid of the NEA. How naive I was. The NEA will never get my support again. Which is for the best. Not sure why real artists ever wanted money from the government to begin with.

Read about rhe NEA scandal at http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/

Last edited:
If these kids did these things voluntarily or with their parent's permission, then great. If a teacher or administrator is forcing it upon them, then it's obviously not okay.
In the third video, I heard a lot of good things from those boys in the camouflage. They talk about how they are inspired to take responsibility for their own actions/lives, etc.
Only hateful, spiteful people would be cynical about such ideals...and not surprisingly, that's exactly the type of person who does have a problem with it as shown in the youtube comments on this video.

Take a look at just the first page of comments. Shows you how the only people who have a problem with this are hateful, destructive, ignorant, stupid, murderous, gun-loving, racist, right-wing nutjobs anyway. All those characteristics can be found in the comments on just one page.

They say your character can be judged by the company you keep. Following that thinking, I think you can tell you're wrong by taking a look at the type of people who agree with you. Well - look at the company Theo keeps in holding these opinions.

15p4ikx.jpg

I used to oppose the right-wingers who wanted to get rid of the NEA. How naive I was. The NEA will never get my support again. Which is for the best. Not sure why real artists ever wanted money from the government to begin with.

Theo, "real artists" would want government grants for the same reason anyone else would, so they can do their work in fields that are not necessarily commercial, but that hopefully have some benefit for all. I think you're implying that a real artist is going to have a product to sell and that isn't always true. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Wait! That actually sounds like something the NEA might write a grant for! :D

The Obamites are truly sick people who are hellbent on brainwashing our children.

It is obviously (to any sane person) child abuse to force partisan politics and worship of a politician upon children so young and at school.

Here's another video of these SICK Obamites who cannot seem to stop pushing their shit on young minds:

[YouTube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ettl3zfLWus&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ettl3zfLWus&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YouTube]

CHILD ABUSE!

Last edited:
Theo, "real artists" would want government grants for the same reason anyone else would, so they can do their work in fields that are not necessarily commercial, but that hopefully have some benefit for all. I think you're implying that a real artist is going to have a product to sell and that isn't always true. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Wait! That actually sounds like something the NEA might write a grant for! :D

It is now proven that the NEA is just a racket to fund artists who agree to push a Democrat partisan agenda. I used to support the NEA, but now I see that right-wing attacks on the NEA are entirely well-founded. Just listen to the conference call recordings yourself, at http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ . The NEA is corrupt. I will never support the NEA getting tax dollars ever again. f*** them. They should've been more careful not to confirm the right-wing fears about them. I now think they should be 100% de-funded. The NEA can go to hell. I protest a single penny of my taxes going to this stupid NEA, now that they have been exposed as nothing more than a bunch of corrupt f***s handing out grants to artists who will promote certain controverisal partisan political policies. I think they should be de-funded and criminally prosecuted.

And look at all this child abuse by these deranged Obama-worhipping teachers. It is truly sick! What is it with these Obama people? Are they mentally deranged lunatics? If any teacher ever did these sorts of things to a child of mine in a school, I would march into that school and clock that f***ing stupid teacher in the mouth. And then pull my kid out of that school immediately. Teach kids reading, writing, mathematics, science, etc, you stupid f***ing disgraces! My kids will be going to private school.

Last edited:
At no point- in not one single grade or class - in my schooling, did a teacher ever lead me in some asinine song to worship a politician. I think this is a big issue. This is CHILD ABUSE, plain and simple. The Obama fanatics are way out of control. These kids should be learning how to read and write. They should be learning mathematics and the sciences. They should not be forced to sing stupid f***ing pathetic songs about worshipping Barack Hussein Obama! What is going on in our schools? And what is the deal with these Obamites?

What is going on is absolutely un-American.

The uprising is coming if this shit doesn't stop. You have been warned.

Last edited:
I'd like someone to explain to me why it is not obscene child abuse to force young children to sing worshipful songs about Barack Obama in school? I don't remember being forced to sing songs in worship of a politician when I was in school. But, then, I guess I was in school when America was still a proper country. Funny, I thought kids were supposed to be learning mathematics, science, history, and how to read and write, in school. But, apparently, these kooky Obamites think it's more important to force children to sing worshipful songs about Obama, instead.

I guess that's why they say the public schools are for public fools. My kids will be going to a carefully selected PRIVATE school.

At no point- in not one single grade or class - in my schooling, did a teacher ever lead me in some asinine song to worship a politician. I think this is a big issue. This is CHILD ABUSE, plain and simple. The Obama fanatics are way out of control. These kids should be learning how to read and write. They should be learning mathematics and the sciences. They should not be forced to sing stupid f***ing pathetic songs about worshipping Barack Hussein Obama! What is going on in our schools? And what is the deal with these Obamites?

What is going on is absolutely un-American.

The uprising is coming if this shit doesn't stop. You have been warned.

Teaching religion as fact is child abuse. Pure and simple.

Peter

Teaching religion as fact is child abuse. Pure and simple.

Peter

I agree! I don't think partisan politics or religious ideology should be pushed on children. It is CHILD ABUSE! Let them decide for themselves on religion and politics when they are fully formed. The science writer Richard Dawkins has pointed out that a child's brain is very easily brainwashed because a child's brain absorbs so much before being able to think critically. His position is that forcing a child to subscribe to a particular religion is as silly as trying to tell a child what his/her political party is. Religions, of course, love to brainwash people in their childhood. It's one of the main ways they survive!

I won't be sending my kids to a religious school, either. Thankfully, there are some secular private schools in the USA, where the focus is on a proper education.

It is absolutely obscene that there are public school teachers forcing children to sing songs in worship of Obama, as if he is Jesus or something. There is something particularly deranged about hardcore Obama followers, that is unprecedented in America. And some of them are teachers in our schools!

Last edited:
Wait a minute, Theo. I don't mind shilling for you :D and I'll even throw the NEA under the bus, but you're going too far with this Richard Dawkins thing. Surely there must be a better example of atheist thought?

Also, I was taught that Santa Claus is fact. Was that child abuse? Why or why not?

Tags
chico=racist i luv theo ready2explode theo is a god theo wins theo=dittohead theothreadsrule wind is magick you need help
Back
Top Bottom