Will Moz mention or dedicate a song to M Jackson tonight?

Maurice E

Don't think he's ever really mentioned M Jackson before? Guess they're on a completely different musical wavelength.
But they're the same age and it's an event that has shocked the (music and real) world.
He's bound to comment isn't he?
Will be intriguing to find out what he says...

Michael Jackson dying has made me curious as to Moz's opinion of him, given that they are both musical icons but stylistically very different. I remember when Moz complained about Kylie Minogue last year in Hyde Park and the Brit Awards on his birthday. I don't think he would admire Jackson.

I doubt that he will.

He should because Old Moz learned all his dance moves from Jacko....:lbf:

Michael Jackson dying has made me curious as to Moz's opinion of him, given that they are both musical icons but stylistically very different. I remember when Moz complained about Kylie Minogue last year in Hyde Park and the Brit Awards on his birthday. I don't think he would admire Jackson.

well i don't know what he said about KM but she's very untalented. I mean her singing is just tacky. Whereas no one's going to question Jacko's talent.

well i don't know what he said about KM but she's very untalented. I mean her singing is just tacky. Whereas no one's going to question Jacko's talent.
So true she is only praised for being a goody goody! shes as bad as mad donna! if shit was fashionable she would sing about it! i hear mad donna wants first dibbs on jordans first child now that shes split with pete lol

M Jackson?

Syd Barrett passed away on 7th July 2006, but Morrissey didn't mention about him until 22nd July Benicassium.

Perhaps he'll dangle Boz out of a hotel room window, as homage?

With a cloth over Boz's face, of course! :)

i use to find Kylie Minogue annoying years ago too :eek: then something happened and now her music really makes me smile :)
so, watch out vicari :straightface:
the same could happen to you :o

Back
Top Bottom