Will Morrissey tour in 2012?

Re: Will Morrissey tour in us this year???

So with the news of NZ not happening, it now makes the 33 day gap between Columbia and Japan all that more interesting. Tours need to keep going to remain profitable. I am hopeful that they will piece together a mini East Coast US Tour in late March/early April. Work in 8-10 dates from Miami up to New York, and then off to Japan.

Keep in mind that Miami is not that far from Columbia, as the crow flies.

Last edited:

It is simply sickening to think that those who have already seen Morrissey live an infinite number of times are whining for dates this year.

The silent majority suffer - those in Asia who don't regularly post on these forums - who have never been able to witness the great man live when most of you lot have!!

It is simply sickening to think that those who have already seen Morrissey live an infinite number of times are whining for dates this year. The silent majority suffer - those in Asia who don't regularly post on these forums - who have never been able to witness the great man live when most of you lot have!!

I'm sorry my "whiny" post sickened you. I hope you get the chance to see him soon.

I just bought Cock Sparrer tickets, which I am more excited for than the prospect of seeing Morrissey again anytime soon.

I'm sorry my "whiny" post sickened you. I hope you get the chance to see him soon.

I just bought Cock Sparrer tickets, which I am more excited for than the prospect of seeing Morrissey again anytime soon.

Sorry if I offended you. I did come across as quite rude in that other post.

But I think you can understand why some of us can get snappy.

Clear your summer schedules!

I didn't want to tell you people this because some of you have been extremely rude, but I figured I'd be a good Christian and turn the other cheek.

US Tour starting around June!
Cities, promoter, dates, and logistics still in the works!

-Ms. V.G.

sent from my white iphone 4s!!

Re: Clear your summer schedules!

I didn't want to tell you people this because some of you have been extremely rude, but I figured I'd be a good Christian and turn the other cheek.

US Tour starting around June!
Cities, promoter, dates, and logistics still in the works!

-Ms. V.G.

sent from my white iphone 4s!!

This statement is usually true for all of Morrissey's tours... even when it's the final night :)

Dave

Re: Clear your summer schedules!

I didn't want to tell you people this... but this BELTANE...the revolution begins in earnest. believe.

Re: I have a prediction!

I hope he's not planning some spectacular Los Angeles birthday show, my sister just announced I'm accompanying her to see a taping of the Ellen show on his birthday. :(

Re: I have a big announcement!!!!!

the announcement was to be kind of hurried before the show. i hope it doesn't affect any negotiations, you may be surprised on the venues if I get my way

Ms. V.G.

As one of the resident crazies, I feel obligated to post something on this thread.

:straightface:

As one of the resident crazies, I feel obligated to post something on this thread.

:straightface:

This post made me laugh so hard, you're brilliant!! :rofl:

cool story bro

Back
Top Bottom