Will Morrissey change the lyrics to America is Not the World

WinkWink

Banned
...if Obama is elected president?...will there be a revision? so soon too.

"But where the president, is never black, female or gay, and until that day,
you've got nothing to say to me, to help me believe"

not to mention he almost had Hillary fill the female slot.

gay...maybe in 20 years.

gay...maybe in 20 years.

Abraham Lincoln was gay.

gay...maybe in 20 years.

He could become even more demanding of America and change it to ''black, female AND gay'' :D It'll probably be quite a while before a black lesbian becomes president...

He could become even more demanding of America and change it to ''black, female AND gay'' :D It'll probably be quite a while before a black lesbian becomes president...

i dunno,oprah is pretty popular,she could maybe win.:p

gay...maybe in 20 years.

Aheh-heh.

gay...maybe in 20 years.

Why should he, maybe he won;t sing it again? I mean its not exactly a fixture of the set list is it?

Anyway maybe som americans are voting these people in based on the fact that they are black, female or gay and not on actual content....which is even worse

Why should he, maybe he won;t sing it again? I mean its not exactly a fixture of the set list is it?

Anyway maybe som americans are voting these people in based on the fact that they are black, female or gay and not on actual content....which is even worse

I know. Those people sicken me. I'm going to vote for whoever looks the friendliest on television, because it's going to be very important for the President to appear on worldwide TV looking friendly to foreigners after we raze their cities with laser-guided superbombs.

I know. Those people sicken me. I'm going to vote for whoever looks the friendliest on television, because it's going to be very important for the President to appear on worldwide TV looking friendly to foreigners after we raze their cities with laser-guided superbombs.

52921.gif

Finally a puppet we can all get behind.

At least it's not the Cookie Monster, who has been in the pocket of the snack lobbyists for decades.

true.
and I do not think the world would become so angry when President Elmo announces a full scale invasion of Iran,he could make American imperialism look cute.

true.
and I do not think the world would become so angry when President Elmo announces a full scale invasion of Iran,he could make American imperialism look cute.

We could also make American imperialism look cute if we rounded up Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, the Simpson Sisters, and the Olsen Twins, dressed them up in stars and stripes outfits, and dropped them off in a crowded market in the middle of Baghdad to hand out flyers for the Theo Van Gogh Film Festival. I wholeheartedly endorse this important diplomatic mission.

We could also make American imperialism look cute if we rounded up Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, the Simpson Sisters, and the Olsen Twins, dressed them up in stars and stripes outfits, and dropped them off in a crowded market in the middle of Baghdad to hand out flyers for the Theo Van Gogh Film Festival. I wholeheartedly endorse this important diplomatic mission.

hahaha

NAFTA has already hurt our ability to export American goods,i fear that export would be the final straw to the world,but could we add Paris to this group?

Can they be revealing stars and stripes outfits? That would probably spread the most goodwill.

hahaha

NAFTA has already hurt our ability to export American goods,i fear that export would be the final straw to the world,but could we add Paris to this group?

We could! We could add Paris to this group. Or we could just have a couple of F-22s blanket Baghdad in toxic syphillis spores and call it even. Either way.

We could! We could add Paris to this group. Or we could just have a couple of F-22s blanket Baghdad in toxic syphillis spores and call it even. Either way.

or blanket them with copies this movie,which would have the same results and reaction as the toxic syphillis spores.

paris_hilton201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom