Will Morrissey change the lyrics to America is Not the World

or blanket them with copies this movie,which would have the same results and reaction as the toxic syphillis spores.

paris_hilton201.jpg

Oof. :sick:

Thanks for this rather unusual laxative. Traffic's moving again.

...if Obama is elected president?...will there be a revision? so soon too.

"But where the president, is never black, female or gay, and until that day,
you've got nothing to say to me, to help me believe"

not to mention he almost had Hillary fill the female slot.

gay...maybe in 20 years.

Morrissey hiring a female or black to produce one of his albums? Never.

Morrissey hiring a female or black to be part of the band? Never.

But he does hire females as backround singers and opening acts.

(In a recent case, he fired Kristeen Young the moment she spoke without getting his permission first. He quietly watched the pain this caused her as she wrote her side of the story, torturing herself in public, then deleting it out of fear he would never forgive her. Now that she knows her submissive place, she's been asked back.)

(In a recent case, he fired Kristeen Young the moment she spoke without getting his permission first. He quietly watched the pain this caused her as she wrote her side of the story, torturing herself in public, then deleting it out of fear he would never forgive her. Now that she knows her submissive place, she's been asked back.)

So you're saying Morrissey is very kinky. Perhaps into bondage even?

Last edited:
I don't see any reason why Morrissey wouldn't hire a black musician if one came by, but I don't think he would hire a female. Morrissey having an all male band is part of the homosexual imagery Morrissey likes to play around with--since from the beginning. Is this discrimination? I say no.

We could also make American imperialism look cute if we rounded up Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, the Simpson Sisters, and the Olsen Twins, dressed them up in stars and stripes outfits, and dropped them off in a crowded market in the middle of Baghdad to hand out flyers for the Theo Van Gogh Film Festival. I wholeheartedly endorse this important diplomatic mission.

Who are these people? I've heard of none of them. Oh wait, I've heard of Maggie and Lisa Simpson.

We could also make American imperialism look cute if we rounded up Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, the Simpson Sisters, and the Olsen Twins, dressed them up in stars and stripes outfits, and dropped them off in a crowded market in the middle of Baghdad to hand out flyers for the Theo Van Gogh Film Festival. I wholeheartedly endorse this important diplomatic mission.

not Britney. we need her here. Substitute Fergie.

Morrissey hiring a female or black to produce one of his albums? Never.

Morrissey hiring a female or black to be part of the band? Never.

But he does hire females as backround singers and opening acts.

A recent case? wtf you talkin bout willis?

She did delete her dumbness, but that's standard procedure. type dumb stuff, wait a while and then delete everything.

hahhahaha

tecate and a doulb shut of souze gppld for $4 at the bar.

plus $9 vegan beef burrrrittoso were toooo gud to pass up

ImageHandler.ashx

EDIT: that cat is to everyone

jesus christ, roy!, glad to see you are fully taking advantage of your milestone birthday! :D

you totally need to work on your drunk typing skills though. sheeesh :p

Back
Top Bottom