Will cameras be allowed in?

When I was looking at information on the auditorium, it said no cameras allowed, so I guess not.:( I would try to take it, but I wouldn't want to risk getting it taken away.

In November at the Aragon, cameras were not allowed. A security guy even came out when they were finally about to let us in to specifically tell us while walking up and down the line that cameras & recording devices weren't allowed. We got separated into 2 lines, male & female, and then we got frisked when they took our tickets. (Or I did anyway, my friend didn't). And yet, every 3rd or 4th person standing near me had a camera out when the show started. There were 2 or 3 people on the very front up against the barricade standing right in front of security people and they just shot away with their digital cameras! I saw a bunch of people with video cameras, and I even saw a guy as we were leaving who had a full SLR kit!

So my point here is, they are not allowed, but everybody does it anyway. I didn't do it myself but really wish I had, and if anybody on here has some tips on sneaking in cameras, please share your knowledge. ;)

Im sneaking my digi in, f*** them $10.75hr rent a cops. Ive been to many a gig and am always told, NO CAMERAS, I get into the venue and tons of f***eres got digis. We'll Im bringing mine in this time!:mad:

i have a very thin digital camera and thank god i can wear a bra to hide it in...i just hope theres no metal detectors

Better question: Is anyone going to bring in something to record these gigs? Morrissey bootlegs fiends unite and takeover.

minew1.jpg

mine will

I think I will leave my digicam at home the first night and see how it goes. My camera phone is really good anyway.

I do have a pretty small digital voice recorder that I may try to sneak in.

I think I will leave my digicam at home the first night and see how it goes. My camera phone is really good anyway.

I do have a pretty small digital voice recorder that I may try to sneak in.

You lot of James Bond mutherf***ers. If you do get the gig rec. can you send me a copy?
[email protected]

f*** them $10.75hr rent a cops.

Wow, you're giving them a compliment thinking they get 10.75. ha. your even complimenting them to the fact that they get money for their services. Those bashful clowns get peanuts not money!

haha thing is you'll have to handstand thru the gig in order to record it!!

Yeah, I'd much rather enjoy the show esp since it's my first!, b/c no doubt someone else will have done the dirty work...no need to think there won't be a bootleg out there(obviously, I know noone is) and hopefully a good quality one too!

I'll do the dirty work if someone is willing to lend me the equipment. I'll be seated right in the middle of the first orchestra rows.

But imagine having the audio ripped straight from the sound board? :p

the cameras will be allowed in, if you have a photo pass! :D

Back
Top Bottom