Wild Beasts

Everybody should be raving about this band. Soundwise they throw in a little Indie, a little Music Hall with some Disco Guitar & lyrically it's songs about shagging, sexual feelings for your Teachers and Cricket. What does the Panel think?

Everybody should be raving about this band. Soundwise they throw in a little Indie, a little Music Hall with some Disco Guitar & lyrically it's songs about shagging, sexual feelings for your Teachers and Cricket. What does the Panel think?

Great band, new albums better than the first too.

I love them. (Thanks CharlieFairhead!)
I could listen to 'The Fun Powder Plot' all day. And I almost have....

I love them too! Have done for awhile now and I see theyre playing my way in September. If I don't die from the dissertation blues I will be there.

Haha, thank you! I will have to give that a read, although the first sentence about folks not finishing their degrees worries me slightly. Either way, thats me finished at the end of August, so if Im breathing, I'll be there.

Don't worry, you'll get your degree!

Love them. I prefer the first album over the second. But yeah, as one poster said, this band have very very very good lyrics.

"Men to be men, must love and pity so deeply and secretly
How you'd smother me, wetly whisper what you'd like
And we'd be clumsy as virgins in vigil light"

Hmmm sounds good but have not listened to any of their stuff yet. NME are definetely praising them as the "Next Big Thing etc" and other UK mags are also doing good reviews.....which doesn't really mean anything. But yeah I am looking forward to hearing their new album "Two Dancers"....and take it from there.

Hmmm sounds good but have not listened to any of their stuff yet. NME are definetely praising them as the "Next Big Thing etc" and other UK mags are also doing good reviews.....which doesn't really mean anything. But yeah I am looking forward to hearing their new album "Two Dancers"....and take it from there.
Listen to Limbo, Panto now! It's really really good :)

Back
Top Bottom