Vulgarian
20200808_105656.jpg

20200808_105735.jpg

20200808_105808.jpg
20200808_105835.jpg

Very droll.
Own up - who was it? :)
FWD.

The entries for Shame Is The Name, & Because Of My Poor Education are incorrect anyway, they were written and performed by @ordinaryboy86 .

Last edited by a moderator:
skinnys on his living room floor in stitches,roaster of the highest order.

Whoever doctored it has included Jesse & that means they're racially harassing a person of colour.

This type of thing would indicate he views himself as one:

20200812_204951.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Is Jesse a person of colour?

A person of colour is by definition any person who is not "white", so of course he is. He has often indicated that he has experienced discrimination and racism first hand.

Is Jesse a person of colour?

Yes.

In the USA - Latin Americans are people of colour.

It's a bit weird but it's probably got a lot to do with language & religious differences.

Yes.

In the USA - Latin Americans are people of colour.

It's a bit weird but it's probably got a lot to do with language & religious differences.
It probably also has to do with the fact that many Latin American people do indeed have ancestors that were not European settlers from Spain or Portugal, making them quite literally people of colour.

And it's not that weird because their experiences regarding racism are often similar to experiences of black or Asian people, unless they're "white passing" Latino Americans.

White Only, cowritten by Latino Toby

It probably also has to do with the fact that many Latin American people do indeed have ancestors that were not European settlers from Spain or Portugal, making them quite literally people of colour.

And it's not that weird because their experiences regarding racism are often similar to experiences of black or Asian people, unless they're "white passing" Latino Americans.

I guess I just count it as European because it's so Spanish & Portuguese - but I might be alone in that.

I guess I just count it as European because it's so Spanish & Portuguese - but I might be alone in that.
Yes, I get that. It is a bit weird for us Europeans but my point was that many Latino American people have Native American ancestry, especially Mexicans.
And their everyday experiences are not the same as white people's.

Back
Top Bottom