Why you need to start dressing like Johnny Marr -apparently

Loving his shirts these days.

DjTJ6rRXoAEDWRM.jpg

Now here's a bloke who really did have a face like the back of a bus. Not least because he was prone to having it punched about, either.

english-singer-morrissey-with-photographer-jake-walters-at-a-book-in-picture-id537112483

Now here's a bloke who really did have a face like the back of a bus. Not least because he was prone to having it punched about, either.

english-singer-morrissey-with-photographer-jake-walters-at-a-book-in-picture-id537112483
I've never seen that one before. Nice to see his homage to our own FWD, as well ;)

Personalised birthday cards, love it.

il_570xN.1306534516_9oyy.jpg

I think Johnny is amazing. I love his music and the way he dresses. I feel he looks better with age, actually. Looks like he takes very good care of himself. Did he stop smoking?

About time he played again then cause last time he did he was in a band called The Smiths.

Your post confused me until I realized you must exist in an alternate universe where Johnny Marr became a hermit after the Smiths instead of having an outstanding, long and prolific career like he did in my universe. This forum must be the only place where our universes intersect. Live long and prosper, friend.

Might just be my anti-Electronic tendencies, but to me it screams, "Look, I'm a LAD now! Lad lad lad! Football! Tits! Gone is the beehive nonsense..."

I think this was probably an understandable reaction by a 23-year old guy who'd spent the last five years with everyone thinking he was gay and he wasn't.

I know what you mean about Electronic, they were distressingly mainstream after the Smiths. But you know what? Some of the songs really hold up with some beautiful melodies and guitar work.

I think Johnny is amazing. I love his music and the way he dresses. I feel he looks better with age, actually. Looks like he takes very good care of himself. Did he stop smoking?

He became teetotal in about 2000 and quit smoking a couple of years later, I think. I remember reading that it took him 4 or 5 attempts to quit fully and he said it was "tortuous".

Back
Top Bottom