Why so many interviews? El Mundo, La Repubblica, El País, ABC.es, Expresso, Rockdelux, iOnline, etc.

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
34io9qt.jpg

Re: Why so many interviews? El Mundo, La Repubblica, El País, ABC.es, Expresso, Rockdelux, iOnline,

Ticket sales must be very poor.

Re: Why so many interviews? El Mundo, La Repubblica, El País, ABC.es, Expresso, Rockdelux, iOnline,

There are plenty available for tonight's show by the look of it.

We got nothing for the US tour. But maybe tickets sold more.

100% correct. As posted on the Main Page thread, more than half the venue in Lisbon was empty.

100% correct. As posted on the Main Page thread, more than half the venue in Lisbon was empty.

No one said that on the Main Page.

Not true. The Lisbon venue was full. How do I know this? I was there. People arrived late to the show ( as Portuguese do) but by 9 p.m. it was already 3/4 full and people kept coming.

Wrong. According to people who were there, i.e. not you, it was full.

http://www.gofundme.com/fjyjr8

He needs to issue a statement. This kid wants to raise $5000 to give to morrissey to helpful through his sickness. Where are this kid's parents?

"Campaign Not Found". You making this up?

The kid got shit on twitter so he closed it down.

¿Por qué?

Back
Top Bottom