why not more South American dates?

I consider myself an orphan 'cause I don't think that Morrissey will come to Brazil too soon - if he ever come back again - and a generation, that I think is pretty big down here, won't have the change to see their great idol. The easiest way to see a Moz concert, for a south american, is going to other country. That's pretty sad and expensive.
cross your fingers for mexico which he seems to visit more often than other south american countries even though he didnt attend mecican dates the last tour..mexico seems to be a good chance for still have not bben forced to leave south america for the concert
dont you have these supercheap flights planes we have in europe?
i think cheap options like bus/train travel, or car sharingwhich might be cheaper is out of the question cause of the distance?

cross your fingers for mexico which he seems to visit more often than other south american countries even though he didnt attend mecican dates the last tour..mexico seems to be a good chance for still have not bben forced to leave south america for the concert
dont you have these supercheap flights planes we have in europe?
i think cheap options like bus/train travel, or car sharingwhich might be cheaper is out of the question cause of the distance?

Yeah, he really visits Mexico more often.. But you guys are one of the biggests fans of Moz in the world so, for merit, you deserve thousands of shows :D about go to Mexico I don't know for sure if here we have those supercheap flights, but it's very atractive, 'cause is cheaper than go to usa;
and go by car or train is impracticable 'cause I live in São Paulo!
Well, even tho, I hope with all my heart that someday he think about the orphan brazilian fans hahaha
The next World Cup will be here and I hope, at least, cross with him on the streets!

;*

Tags
south america
Back
Top Bottom