Why Mr.Proper/Greasetea are so hated?

M

Mr.Proper

Because we are everything here. We bring fun and excitement to a very dull board. I don't blame david or anything for thiz,just know that you fuggin people are broing. Now then,I do think that I brighten people's dayz so much. I feel that there are some real jackloonz that come here that are just needing to be shat on and talked about. Can I help it if they cannot take a joke? can I help it if they can't take the truth about their mom'z being whorez?? No,So don't get mad,I did you a favor. As for anyone out there who would like to see my demize,I invite you all(as I have done so often in the past),to come on out here to Corona,look for the guy driving your mom around town and say hello. I will then issue you the beating you so very well deserve. Thanks again for your support.

Re: I though you were hated for loving

We are. we love everyone. thanks for the vote of confidence. I am Mr.Proper and damn proud of it. I will not go away,say that with me,I WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!!!

If you went away you'd spend more $$$ at your Psychiatrist's office.
This place is cheap therapy for you to get all your problems off your chest.

As a health professional, I truly hope you get the help you need, whether here or in your Psychiatrist's office. We all know how badly you're hurting inside, Mr. Proper. And with the holidays coming up, I'm betting you'll be posting here a bit more frequently in order to alleviate your depression.

I don't want you to go away. I want you to be healed. I'm serious about this. I hope you post here if that's what makes you feel better. Ok?

> We are. we love everyone. thanks for the vote of confidence. I
> am Mr.Proper and damn proud of it. I will not go away,say that
> with me,I WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Simple - we expect more from Morrissey fans. Even American ones.

Im touched by the fact that you dont want me to go away. I am not hurting inside,I feel as if people need to be woken up. If I say harsh thingz to people,so be it. Im a dose of reality in this world right now. Mr.Proper is da fuggin man and you all should be thankful that i continue to come here and spread my wordz of joy.

Re: Simple - we expect more from Morrissey fans. Even American ones.

We don't expect more from you though sweety. you're a piece of dog schit,though we've known that for quite some time assface!

Re: I thought those two (one) were Martian

Russ T's part martian and part dick. If he were an ice cream,he'd be praelins and dick.

Back
Top Bottom