Why Morrissey is the biggest PIMP this world has ever seen?????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP so go fuckyourself
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP so go fuckyourself

Because i say so. because he enjoys the finer things in life(yoshinoya), Because afterall,he is the PIMP of the world, He is the greatest singer ever,He really despises andy,johnny and mike

Those three ass clowns suck....... but then again,Ive known this for awhile now......

why mr improper has the biggest pimples this world has ever seen

MSG poisoning from Yoshinoya.

Re: why Suzanne is the biggest whore we've ever seen

Yoshinoya is the soup of champions...I have no pimples...but thanks for getting involved in the discussion Ms.helper. You need to worry more about why you lay on your back so much and less about me...you might be better off.

Hey! Leave Suzanne alone! She almost makes me wish I was straight.

Suzanne

> MSG poisoning from Yoshinoya.

Suzanne do you think you will ever get laid ?

> Because i say so. because he enjoys the finer things in life(yoshinoya),
> Because afterall,he is the PIMP of the world, He is the greatest singer
> ever,He really despises andy,johnny and mike

You are the biggest wanker that ever lived.

Re: Suzanne

> Suzanne do you think you will ever get laid ?

nope!

Thanks...but you are the biggest ball licker there is....... you should be proud though,you do it with pride.

What do mike and andy deserve????? were they smart enough to secure what was supposedly 'theirs' from the beginning??? no...so you're saying that..because they are both broke bastards and shitty musicians...its up to both johnny and morrissey to now pay them some 10-15 years after they break up becuase they feel they were 'cheated" out of royalties they felt they deserved??? thats the reocrd business for you. It seems as if to me they didnt have a problem signing those contracts at the beginning,so they knew what they were getting. no one signs something without knowing what it is,etc. if they did,then they're dumber than i thought they were. So why should morrissey and marr have to give those two donkeydicks anything???? morrissey is the smiths...without morrissey,they'dve been playing in bars for drunks. Morrissey has put out shitty songs??? i dont recall any "shitty" songs he's put out. Just because johnny isnt as big as he tried to become(whats he been in like 10 bands and they ALL have flopped??),is no reason to hate morrissey. I agree with morrissey on mike and andy...you dont wait til after your broke and then decide9you know what,I feel i wasnt given all im worth,I helped create the smiths,so im going to sue for whats rightfully mine" What a load of shit....for your info...i believe that andy helped write 2 songs...mike joyce on the other hand,just flat out stinks..... why did they work with morrissey again,knowing full well they were going to sue him???? sounds to me like you need to be directing your anger at those two ass clowns......

No one has bought a smiths album becuase they liked the way mike andy and johnny played...they liked morrissey...and rightfully so... no one and the PIMP means no one has ever listened to a smiths record and thought" you know,morrissey is ok,but I want it because they are fabulous musicians" thats a crock of shit. The smiths are who they are because of morrissey....remember that!!!!! Morrissey has gone on to stardom.....johnny has gone on to 10 bands that have all flopped...joyce and rourke have gone on to be drug addicts,broke bastards who cant even play chuck e cheese. no one gives a f*** about mike or andy..... get that through your heads....... there will NEVER be a smtihs reunion....... Johnny has talked so much shit about morrissey and vice versa..... johnny quit...which created the end of the smiths..... without morrissey and marr...joyce and andy would be up to their asses in debt with taxes..... so dont go spouting off about shit you know nothing about...... Morrissey is god...everyone else...sucks. Thats why music is so shitty nowadays...without morrissey in the music world.....music will remain shitty!!!!!

> nope!

If you want I'll ask Patrick McCann for you. He's very good(even though he's Scottish).sorry. I mean no harm.

> If you want I'll ask Patrick McCann for you. He's very good(even though
> he's Scottish).sorry. I mean no harm.

yay! i like pity dates!