Why isn't there more intel on what Moz is doing in LA?

You are actually the worst of them. Like I told you before, he said this so all the foreigner stalkers would stop coming to LA to look for him and bother the hardworking American family that knows nothing about Uncle Steve that lives at the old house on Sweetzer that all of you have seen on "the importance of being Steve" on BBC6. Why the f*** do you think he said this? Are you people this stupid?

You are actually the worst of them. Like I told you before, he said this so all the foreigner stalkers would stop coming to LA to look for him and bother the hardworking American family that knows nothing about Uncle Steve that lives at the old house on Sweetzer that all of you have seen on "the importance of being Steve" on BBC6. Why the f*** do you think he said this? Are you people this stupid?

No need to get angry son, we all know you're a fantasist - speak to your therapist, he will provide you with some mp3's to calm you down.

and the last thing. His plot is at Hollywood Forever Cemetery! He bought it years ago because even in death, he still wants to be in LA.

and the last thing. His plot is at Hollywood Forever Cemetery! He bought it years ago because even in death, he still wants to be in LA.

Has anyone disputed this? You really need to calm down son.

Morrissey has revealed that his search for his perfect final resting place may be over.

Speaking to the Daily Record, the former Smiths frontman cited the celebrity cemetery Hollywood Forever
in his former hometown of Los Angeles as his preferred graveyard.

Sunday walks, listening to Moz and
View attachment 45487
wearing caps, I believe you gotta teach em when they’re young :thumb:
Potty training with Robby:

full-metal-jacket-feat.jpg

Please LOL Robby, I miss ya!

I can only apologise.
I've not had time to go through Jesse's, Boz's or the hotel's refuse sacks yet.
I will update everyone when more is known...
FWD.

Come on, FWD, pull yourself together! Get diving in those bins! We need to know what Boz had for lunch!

He moved LA with Jake they lasted two weeks. They both hated living here.
M finally moved over once it was getting harder for him in the UK Court fees etc

Anyone heard from Stella Smith lately? Lol

Has anyone disputed this? You really need to calm down son.

Morrissey has revealed that his search for his perfect final resting place may be over.

Speaking to the Daily Record, the former Smiths frontman cited the celebrity cemetery Hollywood Forever
in his former hometown of Los Angeles as his preferred graveyard.

The sad thing about this is he was way beyond American fane, the Ramons and that shit. Somehow people got him to think less of himself

The sad thing about this is he was way beyond American fane, the Ramons and that shit. Somehow people got him to think less of himself
LOL

I was so annoyed tonight when yet another Stephen King production included a fooking Ramones poster or something. I know the man is a fan but he needs to stop doing that. What a boring tedious useless band made up of people looking like complete freaks.

Morrissey is at the Johnny Ramone tribute at Hollywood Forever today.

Back
Top Bottom