Why is Morrissey being racist acceptable to many?

I wasn’t talking about Skinny as you know. I was talking about an ignorant, uneducated, homophobic racist called God Emperor Morrissey. You have deflected a couple of posts lately, are you a closet, homophobic racist?
Pictures? Of what dead nurses? Lol gtfoh. You're a clown. Move on. You want outrage. Where's your outrage for the elderly white woman that was beating up by a bunch of blacks. Or the guy in Texas who got stomped to near death by a group of blacks. Or the couple in Texas that were set on fire by a black guy robbing there store 2 weeks ago. Or any of the examples that have been out there in the past few days. I don't hear you calling those blacks racist. I don't see you concerned about them not social distancing either. You're a cuck and stooge. Move on clown

I wasn’t talking about Skinny as you know. I was talking about an ignorant, uneducated, homophobic racist called God Emperor Morrissey. You have deflected a couple of posts lately, are you a closet, homophobic racist?

Ewe. You yucky

...and then right on cue...he logs in. Must be psychic that boy.
Captureskny.JPG

Actually, NHS staff have been at no greater risk than the wider community. I initially felt as you do i.e. that they were walking into a war zone where their lives were at risk when entering their place of work.
But there are around 1.5 million people working for the NHS, and the number that have died is the same rate as exposure as the general population.
It seems that bus drivers have been disproportionately affected, though, as have security guards (e.g. at shop entrances etc.).
The idea that being in a hospital is very dangerous has itself caused great damage with people failing to turn up with suspected cancer and heart attack (etc.) conditions.
I would dispute those figures, since I'm sure there aren't 1.5m frontline doctors and nurses in close contact with corona patients, who are the ones that surely count in this equation. And yes, the high infection rate of bus drivers (and taxi drivers) underlines my point: I disagree with Morrissey (and others) making light of the threat and sneering 'conspiracy'. Perhaps they don't have anyone to worry about, so they can afford to be cynical.

I would dispute those figures, since I'm sure there aren't 1.5m frontline doctors and nurses in close contact with corona patients, who are the ones that surely count in this equation. And yes, the high infection rate of bus drivers (and taxi drivers) underlines my point: I disagree with Morrissey (and others) making light of the threat and sneering 'conspiracy'. Perhaps they don't have anyone to worry about, so they can afford to be cynical.
All figures taken from a sober Radio 4 documentary so not really to be disputed. You're probably getting confused with other countries where hospitals and medical staff couldn't cope with the numbers, and doctors in particular were massively overworked affecting their resistance to the virus. That never happened in the UK. This myth needs to stop being peddled as there are very serious health consequences to the population at large being frightened of going to hospital.

Why are so many people upset that Morrissey feels he is from a superior species to darker skinned races?

Bullshit. Everyone who has died of "caronavius" had underlining health issues and/or elderly. Not too mention that they have already stated anyone who dies, regardless of reason, that was positive for caronavius was labeled in the statistics as a caronavius Death. All these numbers are bs

We have a simple choice. We can either support a pop legend or facts.

Because Morrissey is many other things and it's not about 'accepting' racism. It's about dealing with Morrissey. I won't lie, his magic wore off with me years ago. But I still like him. And I more than liked I Am Not A Dog On A Chain. It saw me through lockdown while I was drinking my life away in parks. He enchanted me in the 80s. I've said it before, I only expect people to be exceptional once in their life and they don't need to do anything else. Morrissey did that for me. He doesn't have to do anything else anymore. He can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned. He's done more than enough to ever make me want to disown him.

I am going to make Morrissey serve me cherries by the pool.

Some people have became fans due to Morrissey's bigoted stance but not as much as he had banked on.
Many of his fans are, let's face it, as thick as f***.
Lots are smart, good people though. How far does Morrissey have to go before the association with him is just too much? Quite far obviously.
The turn a blind eye silent condoners.
They surely can't continue to ignore how vile Morrissey the man is and stop making excuses for him.

RaCIsT!!!

Back
Top Bottom