Why is Johnny Donnelly always going on holidays?

A

Andy Icats!

Guest
Prauge, all over Scotland, Cambridge and now Australia. does he go to London?
 
A

Andy Icats!

Guest
Re: Or vacation as they say in Manchster.

Prauge, all over Scotland, Cambridge and now Australia. does he go to
London?
 
L

Let's Go Devils

Guest
> Prauge, all over Scotland, Cambridge and now Australia. does he go to
> London?
Because you can do that if you have a job instead of being a parasite on society and the good taxpayers of Great Britain.
 
A

Andy Icats!

Guest
Re: If Johnny Donnelly is always on holiday how does he have time to work??

1. Prague, 2. all over Scotland, 3. Cambridge, 4. MANCHESTER for the MEN Arena gig and now 5.Australia.
When he works for BT he is often on here when he is at work. So how much work does the guy do???
 
R

'Radar' O'Reilly

Guest
England is mine and it owes me a living

> Because you can do that if you have a job instead of being a parasite on
> society and the good taxpayers of Great Britain.

Really ? It never stopped the Windsors from taking the odd vacation.
 
R

'Radar' O'Reilly

Guest
Re: If Johnny Donnelly is always on holiday how does he have time to work??

> 1. Prague, 2. all over Scotland, 3. Cambridge, 4. MANCHESTER for the MEN
> Arena gig and now 5.Australia.
> When he works for BT he is often on here when he is at work. So how much
> work does the guy do???

haha good one Andy

He's a bell boy really at some flash hotel (if such a thing exists in Scotland) , while at the same time blagging about being top Mod in Edinburgh
 
A

Andy I cats!

Guest
Re: Lets Go Devils wouldn't put Morrissey down because he was once on state benefits!!!

What is a Bell Boy??
I know for a fact Andy Rourke has been on Income Support!! And Morrissey was on benefits a long time ago before he was famous!!!! LGD puts me down but her own hero was on the state benefits.
I do volantary gardening work, I am back at college, I run my own flat.
Why are you so judgemental of me???
 
R

'Radar' O'Reilly

Guest
Re: Lets Go Devils wouldn't put Morrissey down because he was once on state benefits!!!

> What is a Bell Boy??
> I know for a fact Andy Rourke has been on Income Support!! And Morrissey
> was on benefits a long time ago before he was famous!!!! LGD puts me down
> but her own hero was on the state benefits.
> I do volantary gardening work, I am back at college, I run my own flat.
> Why are you so judgemental of me???

A Bell Boy is a bit like Manuel in Fawlty Towers, Johnny's accent is just as incomprehensible.

I've been on various benefits many times, I used to phone in sick on signing day

Good luck at college
 
R

Roger Irrelevant

Guest
That's Because Let's Go Devils Probably Doesn't Know Who Morrissey Is!!!
 
I

In Pearl Jam We Trust

Guest
It would appear Andy Rouke knows who Let's Go Devils and Mr. Improper are.

Went to go sign this, only to find this: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nostrike&1
Sig# 9974
 
B

Bluenose

Guest
Re: Lets Go Devils wouldn't put Morrissey down because he was once on state benefits!!!

> I've been on various benefits many times, I used to phone in sick on
> signing day

If I was your DHSS officer I would be very strict with you. I'd squeeze your benefits straight away...
 
L

Let's Go Devils

Guest
Re: If Johnny Donnelly is always on holiday how does he have time to work??

> haha good one Andy

> He's a bell boy really at some flash hotel (if such a thing exists in
> Scotland) , while at the same time blagging about being top Mod in
> Edinburgh
I heard he turned down the part of Jimmy Cooper
 
R

'Radar' O'Reilly

Guest
Re: Lets Go Devils wouldn't put Morrissey down because he was once on state benefits!!!

> If I was your DHSS officer I would be very strict with you. I'd squeeze
> your benefits straight away...

Oooh you might as well pull me off completely
 
R

'Radar' O'Reilly

Guest
Re: If Johnny Donnelly is always on holiday how does he have time to work??

> I heard he turned down the part of Jimmy Cooper

Well that's because he was so in awe of Sting. He did get his copy of Reggatta de Blanc signed though, but only by Andy Summers.
 
L

Let's Go Devils

Guest
Re: If Johnny Donnelly is always on holiday how does he have time to work??

> Well that's because he was so in awe of Sting. He did get his copy of
> Reggatta de Blanc signed though, but only by Andy Summers.
Could be worse, he could have had it signed by Stewart Copeland.
My friend Jon went to a Sting concert and he punched this guy in the face who yelled "Sting-sting me", now I wonder could it be........
 
Top Bottom