Why is it so quiet round here?

I've wondered that, myself. It's usually much busier.

I could never abandon Solo. I mean, if I didn't come here, how could I find out whether or not Dane Cook is funny?

:eek::eek: :sick:

I hope you're not trying to meet 16 year old girls there. :eek: ;)

Wait! Are you saying I can meet 16 year old girls there? :horny:

I can do that here. :D :eek: Besides, you know that everyone on that forum is really a 30-something guy posing as a 15-year old girl. Hey, wait...

I could never abandon Solo. I mean, if I didn't come here, how could I find out whether or not Dane Cook is funny?

Ha! If my eleven year old twins tell me that they've made friends with
natt! or Butterflygirl I'm going to be a little suspicious!

Actually, thank God my girls don't like Britney!

You have a point there. (nodding sagely)

This definitely used to be a much busier forum. Has everyone found another Morrissey site to go to?

Its those bloody games - they are distracting everyone from posting their usual sensitive, thought provoking and radical ideas. We need another vegetarian thread sharpish!

Its those bloody games - they are distracting everyone from posting their usual sensitive, thought provoking and radical ideas. We need another vegetarian thread sharpish!

The games are like infections; they flourish when the organism's health is poor. And the site's health is poor not only because we're in a lull between tours & album releases, but because a lot of the frequent posters have gone AWOL for various reasons. But at least SNS22 & chica have been more active than usual lately.

The games are like infections; they flourish when the organism's health is poor. And the site's health is poor not only because we're in a lull between tours & album releases, but because a lot of the frequent posters have gone AWOL for various reasons. But at least SNS22 & chica have been more active than usual lately.

Also some people who could involve themselves in intelligent discussion refrain from doing so-- people like YOU for instance. Why is that? Don't you want to argue pointlessly for hours on end?

Of course, we all have our foibles. I am incapable of starting my own thread, for example. I don't like throwing parties that no one shows up to.

Also some people who could involve themselves in intelligent discussion refrain from doing so-- people like YOU for instance. Why is that? Don't you want to argue pointlessly for hours on end?

Of course, we all have our foibles. I am incapable of starting my own thread, for example. I don't like throwing parties that no one shows up to.

Worm, if you threw a party, I would show up, and I would wear my prettiest party dress and bring a very nice bottle of wine.

I've been absent because I have some other stuff going on that is taking a huge portion of my energy.

Back
Top Bottom